Race?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Bottom line is now I really appreciate my skin only thanks to others appreciating it first.

Likes x 5 for this one :rolleyes:

A Little English, Yorkshire, humour for you. (Thoul  Do  for me, Pal!  :thumbsup: )

{ Translated! }  You are OK! to me, my friend

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Bottom line is now I really appreciate my skin only thanks to others appreciating it first.

Likes x 5 for this one :rolleyes:

A Little English, Yorkshire, humour for you. (Thoul  Do  for me, Pal!  :thumbsup: )

{ Translated! }  You are OK! to me, my friend

JP :tiphat:

Thanks JP! 

Americano
Posted
Posted

It has always amazed me how some men still look good when they shave their head. I don't believe you will have any problem meeting Filipinas who say you are handsome.

It's very easy to meet working girls in the malls. Just walk up to one that's pretty to you and start talking. She will probably be very shy but she will talk to you and there will probably be several more girls who come closer to hear what you are saying and may join in the conversation. Meeting girls will be one of the easiest things that you do in the Philippines. Keep the conversations simple but answer any questions they have. Just introduce yourself and tell them that you are visiting the Philippines on vacation so you can see the Philippines and the beautiful ladies. They will catch the hint right away. All of them will be shy and you may see some of them blushing.

When you arrive in the Philippines you will need a cell phone that uses a Sim card and then buy a Smart, Globe or TM Sim card which only cost about 35 Pesos. Your phone number will be determined by your Sim card. Exchange numbers with the girls that you are interested in especially if they seem interested in you too. People mostly text here but you can make calls too which will cost more. I'm sure there are some topics on the forum where you can read more about cell phones and loads in the Philippines.

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

It has always amazed me how some men still look good when they shave their head. I don't believe you will have any problem meeting Filipinas who say you are handsome.

It's very easy to meet working girls in the malls. Just walk up to one that's pretty to you and start talking. She will probably be very shy but she will talk to you and there will probably be several more girls who come closer to hear what you are saying and may join in the conversation. Meeting girls will be one of the easiest things that you do in the Philippines. Keep the conversations simple but answer any questions they have. Just introduce yourself and tell them that you are visiting the Philippines on vacation so you can see the Philippines and the beautiful ladies. They will catch the hint right away. All of them will be shy and you may see some of them blushing.

When you arrive in the Philippines you will need a cell phone that uses a Sim card and then buy a Smart, Globe or TM Sim card which only cost about 35 Pesos. Your phone number will be determined by your Sim card. Exchange numbers with the girls that you are interested in especially if they seem interested in you too. People mostly text here but you can make calls too which will cost more. I'm sure there are some topics on the forum where you can read more about cell phones and loads in the Philippines.

Thanks Americano. I have to admit I was nervous about shaving my head at first but since I did it I never looked back. As far as phones it sounds fairly routine and similar to here in Mexico or like other countries I have visited like Czech Republic and Ukraine. When I first arrived here in Mexico 8 years ago it was similar and people mostly texted so I am use to that. However just FYI for anyone planning to visit Mexico they recently came up with decent unlimited calling plans. 

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

most Filipinos have a "dual sim" phone because there are gaps in coverage. Smart and Globe will cover most places.

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

most Filipinos have a "dual sim" phone because there are gaps in coverage. Smart and Globe will cover most places.

Also because it is much more expensive to call between networks. Having dual SIMM they call their friends who use Smart with the Smart SIMM and their friends who use Globe with the Globe SIMM. That saves alot of pesos on your calls.

• Like 3

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Thanks Americano. I have to admit I was nervous about shaving my head at first but since I did it I never looked back. As far as phones it sounds fairly routine and similar to here in Mexico or like other countries I have visited like Czech Republic and Ukraine. When I first arrived here in Mexico 8 years ago it was similar and people mostly texted so I am use to that. However just FYI for anyone planning to visit Mexico they recently came up with decent unlimited calling plans. 

I would love to hear about what its like to live in Mexico. Maybe you can start a new topic. Before I went to the Philippines I was seriously thinking about Mexico

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
most Filipinos have a "dual sim" phone because there are gaps in coverage.
Also because it is much more expensive to call between networks.

They sure got you fooled  :hystery:  The real reason is that they got different boyfriends on different sims. J/K

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Also because it is much more expensive to call between networks. Having dual SIMM they call their friends who use Smart with the Smart SIMM and their friends who use Globe with the Globe SIMM. That saves alot of pesos on your calls.

I already have my eye one a nice one. Thanks guys!

I would love to hear about what its like to live in Mexico. Maybe you can start a new topic. Before I went to the Philippines I was seriously thinking about Mexico

I will definitely try when I have more time.

• Like 1