Boots On The Ground Or Electronic Surveillance?

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you want a good pick up line try this. You meet a pretty girl,(forget about bars and knock shops) in the mall, a check out chick or a sales girl.

You  Good morning Amega (she smiles)

Her   Good morning Sir

You   How are you today

Her   Good thank you Sir and you.

You   Do you have a B/F

Her   No Sir (giggling)

You   Do you have a husband

Her   No Sir

You   Would you like a b/f

Now at this point she won't know what to say, so have a little card with your name and cell number on it, smile and give it to her, can almost guarantee you will get a msg from her.

Did you by any chance know the late, and greatly respected, Freddie Clemo, MBE? 

FJDCend.JPG

Freddie was the doyen of the British community in Manila; he arrived in 1950 as Agent for US Lines (because, having been born in Hong Kong,he spoke fluent Cantonese) and stayed until his death in 1999 as President of Pandiman Philippines Inc.

Freddie was an extremely happily married man, but since Janet was younger than he there must have been a time before he wed and he must have enjoyed himself.

Freddie would, without fai,l say to every pretty girl - waitress, saleslady, secretary - "Now tell me - are you married?" and, every time, the "target" would giggle, blush and rise to the bait!

I wish I had half his style.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

If you want a good pick up line try this. You meet a pretty girl,(forget about bars and knock shops) in the mall, a check out chick or a sales girl.

Her   Good morning Sir

You   How are you today

You   Do you have a B/F

Her   No Sir (giggling)

Her   No Sir

Now at this point she won't know what to say, so have a little card with your name and cell number on it, smile and give it to her, can almost guarantee you will get a msg from her.

Freddie would, without fai,l say to every pretty girl - waitress, saleslady, secretary - "Now tell me - are you married?" and, every time, the "target" would giggle, blush and rise to the bait!

Come on, guys! You're kidding right? It can't be that easy! :wt-hell:

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Her   Good morning Sir

You   How are you today

You   Do you have a B/F

Her   No Sir (giggling)

Her   No Sir

Freddie would, without fai,l say to every pretty girl - waitress, saleslady, secretary - "Now tell me - are you married?" and, every time, the "target" would giggle, blush and rise to the bait!

Come on, guys! You're kidding right? It can't be that easy! :wt-hell:

It really is that easy sometimes, you just have to have a bit of front, smile, be polite and learn a few words of the local lingo. I was at the markets one day alone, PLDT the local internet company were doing a promo, had a couple of local beauties doing handouts.

Her Good morning Sir

Me  Good morning Amega

Her (smiling) Can I interest you in our internet service.

Me  Sorry but I already have your service

Her  Oh, well sir where is your wife.

Me   I am not married

Her  then where is you g/f

Me   again I don't have, I am a single man.

At this point she forgot all about being a promo girl and switched to a lovely young filipina looking for her white night and she would have been 22-23yo.

Her  Would you like my cell number.

Me   Look honey, you are a very beautiful young lady, but best you find a man closer to your age.

Her  (disappointed) Ok sir and salamat, have a good day and enjoy your stay.

Now this is not going to happen every day, but if you spent some time out and about you never know. What I found was to just ask them jokingly, from the salesgirl to the money changer, if they are in a relationship and go from there. Another word of advice, don't dress like a slob, you see some guys here that dress like they don't have a mirror and personal hygiene is also high on a filipina's list. The main thing to remember is just have fun and enjoy your self, you will be ok. Anyway if you have any problems just jump on the forum and ask.

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
It really is that easy sometimes, you just have to have a bit of front, smile, be polite and learn a few words of the local lingo. I was at the markets one day alone, PLDT the local internet company were doing a promo, had a couple of local beauties doing handouts. Her Good morning Sir Me  Good morning Amega Her (smiling) Can I interest you in our internet service. Me  Sorry but I already have your service Her  Oh, well sir where is your wife. Me   I am not married Her  then where is you g/f Me   again I don't have, I am a single man.   At this point she forgot all about being a promo girl and switched to a lovely young filipina looking for her white night and she would have been 22-23yo. Her  Would you like my cell number. Me   Look honey, you are a very beautiful young lady, but best you find a man closer to your age. Her  (disappointed) Ok sir and salamat, have a good day and enjoy your stay.

WOW!  :th_hu:  :omg:  :kidding:  :10001:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Come on, guys! You're kidding right? It can't be that easy!

The statement above is from El Negrito who can't believe how easy it is to find a warm companion.

El Negrito also question which is more successful -- stay cool, calm and collective or use the direct

approach.  

Even though the Philippines is comprised of 3 major island groups (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)

I believe all of them are target enriched with other islands to explore in between (Bohol, Mindoro,

Camote Island).  If your time is limited, I guess the direct approach is applicable to eliminate guess

work quickly.  Perhaps, the combination of both approach.  After all, there are literally thousands

of potential GF's to choose from.  This could be also your most difficult decision of your lifetime:

Which one?  

Ahh -- to be young and single again.......but it's OK with me.  Been happily married for 29 years now,

even though I have a disease called onegina.....he, he.

DOM forever -- Jake

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Its wise to keep in mind that the Philippines is actually obsessed with "love" "romance" or whatever - all the time. This is a nation where the State of the Nation Address (which was yesterday, by the way) is covered as much for what the lady Senators and Congresswomen and the wives of the Senators and Congressmen were wearing as for the contents of the President's address! 

Valentine's Day is a HUGE event across the nation, preceded by Valenswine's Day, the 13th, when men take their mistresses out, often to the restaurant that they will take their wife to the next night (cue smirk, snigger, "boys will be boys")  

The "dating game" is played by almost everyone. Most Filipinas (I know this from within my own family) do not expect their man to be faithful to them if they are not around, and so long as he is just screwing a "f...buddy" or taking a girl from a bar, they are not too bothered - what will worry them is if he sets up a regular mistress. Many women find the idea of having a romantic secret from their husband almost irresistible - and they will, surprisingly often, choose a toyboy, younger than them, to have as their bit on the side. I think that this may have as much to do with their wish to "mother" a man as with higher energy in the sack They will buy their toyboy nice clothes, maybe a motorbike and make a fuss over him almost as they would a son..  

So be on your guard - if you date a married woman you commit a crime that can land you, the innocent visitor who thought, because she told you so, that she was single, in jail for seven years even if she is separated from her husband .

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

Its wise to keep in mind that the Philippines is actually obsessed with "love" "romance" or whatever - all the time. This is a nation where the State of the Nation Address (which was yesterday, by the way) is covered as much for what the lady Senators and Congresswomen and the wives of the Senators and Congressmen were wearing as for the contents of the President's address! 

Valentine's Day is a HUGE event across the nation, preceded by Valenswine's Day, the 13th, when men take their mistresses out, often to the restaurant that they will take their wife to the next night (cue smirk, snigger, "boys will be boys")  

The "dating game" is played by almost everyone. Most Filipinas (I know this from within my own family) do not expect their man to be faithful to them if they are not around, and so long as he is just screwing a "f...buddy" or taking a girl from a bar, they are not too bothered - what will worry them is if he sets up a regular mistress. Many women find the idea of having a romantic secret from their husband almost irresistible - and they will, surprisingly often, choose a toyboy, younger than them, to have as their bit on the side. I think that this may have as much to do with their wish to "mother" a man as with higher energy in the sack They will buy their toyboy nice clothes, maybe a motorbike and make a fuss over him almost as they would a son..  

So be on your guard - if you date a married woman you commit a crime that can land you, the innocent visitor who thought, because she told you so, that she was single, in jail for seven years even if she is separated from her husband .

This also applies to the women. Most of the Filipinas my wife and I know who have a foreigner boyfriend or husband who is working in his home country also has a Filipino boyfriend. When the foreigner is gone the Filipinos can play. Most men who work in their home countries can be almost sure that their Filipina in the Philippines is not sleeping alone. The Philippines is mostly a Catholic country with very little morals in my opinion.

I know you are well traveled but I will give you this advice anyway. When speaking to a Filipino speak slowly and pronounce each word clearly. Even then some will not be able to understand you. A girl may say, you are so slang but she will not mean you are using slang words. What she means is she can't understand your accent. Some English words are not used correctly and some are not pronounced correctly.

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
This also applies to the women. Most of the Filipinas my wife and I know who have a foreigner boyfriend or husband who is working in his home country also has a Filipino boyfriend. When the foreigner is gone the Filipinos can play. Most men who work in their home countries can be almost sure that their Filipina in the Philippines is not sleeping alone. The Philippines is mostly a Catholic country with very little morals in my opinion.   I know you are well traveled but I will give you this advice anyway. When speaking to a Filipino speak slowly and pronounce each word clearly. Even then some will not be able to understand you. A girl may say, you are so slang but she will not mean you are using slang words. What she means is she can't understand your accent. Some English words are not used correctly and some are not pronounced correctly.

This is true.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I mentioned the State of the Nation Address.

Here are the five lady Senators, at that event:

SONA_zpsb367e1d4.jpg

Senators Grace Poe-Llamanzares, Loren Legarda, Pia Cayetano, Nancy Binay, and Cynthia Villar, during the opening of the regular session of the Senate in Pasay, south of Manila, on 28 July 2014. 

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

I bet all 5 have at least one thing in common, they are all rich.  No one can become a Mayor, Governor, or Senator unless they are rich. Them being rich is not necessarily bad but what is bad is it doesn't matter how the family acquired the money. This is true in most other countries too.

• Like 3