Boots On The Ground Or Electronic Surveillance?

i am bob
Posted
Posted
From the responses here I think it is best to keep my distance and keep the online ones as friends and get my boots on the ground instead. I can always pursue more than a friendship if I get there and really like one of my online friends.

If you weren't feeling that "hit between the eyes with a frying pan" sensory overload when chatting with those you know online now, odds are they aren't the one you are looking for.  Just sayin...  But keep your eyes open! You never know where you will find her.  And, as for those you know?  Maybe they have a friend...  sister...  mother....  grandmo....   :whistling:

:mocking:

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

If you are chatting with a Filipina who has very good English skills, is not shy and always knows what to say to make you happy then you are probably talking to a gay man which Filipinos call a gay, lady boy or bayot.

Most Filipinas are shy with less English skills than the gay men.  That's why gay men are usually used as hosts or announcers at all Fiestas and other public events.

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

Boots On The Ground Or Electronic Surveillance?

Electronic Surveillance on the girls would be the best but I don't think you can get that unless you hire a private investigator. My wife and I provided that service to an Australian man one time which basically proved his girlfriend was a slut or a whore.

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Two very good points, there.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

One of the girls in this picture, isn't.

10004036_754640714553785_1409101595_n2_z

Jake
Posted
Posted

If I open door #2, will I get another chance to open the other doors.......he, he.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Nothing wrong with meeting on DIA, etc, but getting into an internet "relationship" with someone on the other side of the world whom you have never met is usually a big mistake. There are avaricious women (and those pretending to be) who prey on desperately lonely guys thousands of miles away. Over time they end up supporting entire families whom they've never met. Bizarre but true. When I showed a friend an email from a young woman who was "devastated" by my departure and needed money to bury her mother (who's death had been greatly exaggerated), he remaked "there must be a school over there where they teach this stuff, they're so good". Extreme poverty is a strong motivator. Even if they don't ask for money you don't really know them or their situation. Keep the internet chat light, find out if you have similar interests, etc. Don't make financial or emotional commitments until you have ​physically spent a lot of time together.

SUPER SOLID advice MikeB! Thanks!

I can pick out a bad girl within a hour at a party she will be the one on the side of her B/F not sitting with the girls talking , laughing, sharing food , brushing each others hair etc

By this criterion, my wife would then be classified as a bad girl. 

She's not one to make female friends easily.  Although she does have female friends, they are either friends who are family friends, friend of old from school, or very trusted colleagues at work.  She thinks a lot of women are petty and emotional, and she genuinely finds men easier to understand.  Might be because she has a lot of brothers.

Mine is too.    Every girl is different and you have to decide which one is for you and that takes time.

I have a friend that came to the Philippines and met a girl and he spent his whole vacation with her and he had the time of his life. when he got home she admitted to him that she was married already but she did not love her husband any more.  My point is that maybe if he had chatted online with this girl before he went he might have found out a little of what she was like.

I chatted online with my wife before I first came to the Philippines and she talked a lot about her 2 kids and that going to church was very important to her.       When I got there I took her on a small trip for the weekend and on Sunday morning she wanted to go to church    The more time you spend getting to know them ( online and in the Philippines ) the better chance you have of making the right decision.

Thanks SJP52! Couple of questions though? Although I agree maybe getting to know her online might have given more information couldn't she still have hidden things as she did in person? Probably easier in fact? I would think meeting her there and having her vetted by someone from there that he knows (or getting to know someone who could vet her) or maybe getting to know different girls would be a wiser course. No?

Jake
Posted
Posted

This is for the benefit of newer members how I lost my chat room playmate.  Her name is Georgie and has

a package nicer than my own bayag:

post-686-0-07871200-1406490754.jpg

Here's my post of love gain and then love lost: http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/12540-wet-dreams-via-chat-room/#entry66346

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Now I hope that JGF and the Moderators will permit me to make a deeply immoral suggestion:

Visit a couple of girly bars.

Not with a view to paying the "early work release fee" (barfine) for a "Guest Relations Officer" (whore) but simply to hone your conversational skills with a selection of Filipinas.. they are there to talk and to persuade you to buy them "ladies drinks". You will very soon find which jokes and pick up lines work well and which don't. 

The Usual Advice follows here:

1. Buy your beers one by one and pay for each one. Don't build up a tab. See the bottle opened in front of you. Only drink beers, nere shorts, the Mickey Finn is alive and well in the Philippines. If you run up a tab you will find stuff added to it the moment they think you arfe drunk enough.

2. If you feel you must buy a "ladies' drink", haggle the price - offer half the posted price. 

3. Go with a friend. Don't get drunk, keep your cash in different pockets, don't ever take the cab that is outside the door.

4. There are "foreigner" bars and "Filipino" bars. The latter are cheaper and more fun, as they often have a reasonable floor show, rather than a line of girls up from the country doing the "Balibago shuffle" (expat term for the attempt at "sexy dancing" made by a girl fresh up from the country who is not a trained dancer and is just meat in the market - Balibago is the red light district of Angeles City) However, you should only ever go into a Filipino bar in the company of Filipino friends.

The object of the exercise is to practice your pick up lines and humour by seeing how long you can keep girls interested without buying them a ladies drink and to learn the differences between different provinces.

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

From the responses here I think it is best to keep my distance and keep the online ones as friends and get my boots on the ground instead. I can always pursue more than a friendship if I get there and really like one of my online friends.

If you weren't feeling that "hit between the eyes with a frying pan" sensory overload when chatting with those you know online now, odds are they aren't the one you are looking for.  Just sayin...  But keep your eyes open! You never know where you will find her.  And, as for those you know?  Maybe they have a friend...  sister...  mother....  grandmo....   :whistling:

:mocking:

Mmmmm mmmm! Grandma lovin!  :hystery: Good point on not being the one if they haven't struck me as it yet.

If you are chatting with a Filipina who has very good English skills, is not shy and always knows what to say to make you happy then you are probably talking to a gay man which Filipinos call a gay, lady boy or bayot.

Most Filipinas are shy with less English skills than the gay men.  That's why gay men are usually used as hosts or announcers at all Fiestas and other public events.

No the English isn't that great and I have web cammed with them so I don't think they are guy or ladyboys.  :lol:

Boots On The Ground Or Electronic Surveillance? Electronic Surveillance on the girls would be the best but I don't think you can get that unless you hire a private investigator. My wife and I provided that service to an Australian man one time which basically proved his girlfriend was a slut or a whore.

Very interesting!

For sure door number 2 is the ladyboy.  :mocking:

• Like 1