Old School Vs Next Generation

MikeB
Posted
Posted

don't be too fast to rule out a bar girl. Lots of these girls hate what they do; they do it to keep their family from starving. True they can become jaded in a hurry

Heard that many times and used to believe it. Then I noticed how many of them had much nicer phones then me. When a few told me they never took jeepneys, only taxis I stopped believing it. I guess I'm jaded, I used to believe a lot of things. Good for tips though.

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Finding that special someone on line vs boots on the ground..hmm.. I have heard many here that have met their special lady

through mutual friends. chance meetings, developing friendships over time, and similar ways.

As for myself, I have reg 9-5 job, whereas, it's impossible to be in the Phl for extended periods of time to get to meet a filipina face to face..so I took several short (3 weeks at a time) trips there. Each person has their own level of flexibility in how they can spend that time prior to getting their SS (or pension), with regard to how they go about forming their own LTR.

I was a pure internet searcher as my only choice and concluded that all were to some degree financially motivated to put themselves out there to meet a "foreigner". And really..Why not? To me it was a matter of determining over time, how I, as a potential partner fit into the equation (love) and it all worked out just fine in the end.

• Like 5

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I'd have agree with Methersgate - don't be too fast to rule out a bar girl. Lots of these girls hate what they do; they do it to keep their family from starving. True they can become jaded in a hurry, but if I am to be honest with myself the simple truth is I have likely had more sexual partners than most of them. I spent about 10 years on a bender between losing one wife and finding the Mrs.

A bar girl may simply be much more financial transparent than many others that could have a hidden agenda. If I hadn't been such an ass when I was younger I went though a lot that would have been keepers.

Worst advice ever Stay far away from Bar Girls  

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

The term "bar girl" covers a very wide spectrum.

My wider point is that a girl from a very sheltered background may very well turn into something quite different over time - and I will prefer a woman to a girl, every time.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

the term bar girl is not wide its a girl who works in a bar and is pay for play . This does not have a age . These girls sit around talking about scams and teaching each other every way to do them hooking up with a bar girl is a recipe for heart break   Of every BG romance I would bet 1 of 100 last more than a year or until the money drys up . These girls have a different way of looking at life and If you think you can change them your nuts . Its the I,m going to save this one mentality that sinks most guys .

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

the term bar girl is not wide its a girl who works in a bar and is pay for play . This does not have a age . These girls sit around talking about scams and teaching each other every way to do them hooking up with a bar girl is a recipe for heart break   Of every BG romance I would bet 1 of 100 last more than a year or until the money drys up . These girls have a different way of looking at life and If you think you can change them your nuts . Its the I,m going to save this one mentality that sinks most guys .

Please accept a Gold Star for Heroic Generalisation of the Week.

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
Spending significant time with her family will tell you a great deal about the filipina and her family.

I just chose a sentence that kind of struck me but your whole post reminds me of my late wife here in Mexico and her family. I love them dearly and wish she was still here and that they were still in my life.  :23_11_62[1]:

Also what is OFW?

I spent about 10 years on a bender between losing one wife and finding the Mrs.

Do you mean that you lost her as in she passed away or a divorce?

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)

Duplicate post. Please delete

Edited by El Negrito

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
Also what is OFW?  

Overseas Filipino (Filipina) Worker

Also sometimes OCW - Overseas Contract Worker.

There are probably more women than men working overseas

• Like 1