Old School Vs Next Generation

tweetie
Posted
Posted

All girls are good...depends on who is looking at her :)

Triple LIKE Tweetie!  You're just as nasty (in a good way) as your friend, Miss Julia.  From a man's point

of view (literally), it often times depends on what he's looking at.....he, he.

Respectfully -- Kuya Jake

Thanks Kuya Jake.....to be fair everything is based on one's own perspective...especially on matters of delicate sensibilities (relationships/heart/man/woman)..lol...which i categorized this topic into.....better to just find and see for oneself......Carol :wave:

though experiences of others do often give us probabilities that can help us decide :no:

• Like 5

Julia
Posted
Posted

Don't judge a book by it's cover,

or by where you found it!

or the condition it was in when you found it!

If it is a good book, then simply be glad that you found it at all!

Some of my best friends were found, or they found me, in the most unlikely of places!

Some great and very sound advice here, I tend to relate better to people who are  open minded. (I guess in that respect..., I am "old fashioned")?

No offense intended in regards to comparing a book with a person, I know they are not the same, but both should be valued no matter where you "find or meet" them.

Papa Carl

:th_thbestpost: :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

A "Good Girl" can be summed up in one word, Honest, because if a girl is honest she will only be in one relationship at a time, she will not be a liar, she will not be a thief, she will not be trying to scam people out of their money, and she will only have good intentions.

:th_exactly:

• Like 3

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Julia you remain a good girl ,there is a good guy out there just waiting to meet you. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

Julia you remain a good girl ,there is a good guy out there just waiting to meet you. :thumbsup:

:565:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :565:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Right oh!  Except I'm one of the bad guys still waiting to meet Miss Julia......he, he.

Smile Miss Julia!  Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 4

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

i had been trying to live a life of a so called "good" girl, guys,   and here I am still single at my age :1 (103):

I should have been bad :devil: way back then, maybe, just maybe I won't end up being with the same family name for 40 years :mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

ehhhhh ................. jules, define "good girl" .............

:lol:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

i had been trying to live a life of a so called "good" girl, guys,   and here I am still single at my age :1 (103):

I should have been bad :devil: way back then, maybe, just maybe I won't end up being with the same family name for 40 years :mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

ehhhhh ................. jules, define "good girl" .............

:lol:

OK ladies, that's enough already!  Even though I (we) are older than dirt, we still like the teasing but you guys 

went overboard this time.  Tempting us to think dirty like that will give me (us) a heart attack.  

Pinays -- gotta love them......he, he.  

• Like 4