Old School Vs Next Generation

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Re: lost her - died in car accident one year after marriage.

Yes sorry I forgot you had told me that before.

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
So sorry to read that. Must be awful.

Nothing worse than losing a spouse. I have been divorced from one wife and had another pass away, the latter was and still is way worse.

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
"Good" girls?   What does "good girls" mean?

For me I don't think about a person's past, everyone has a past. By good girl i mean what kind of person are they now? I think of avoiding the scammers and players. Hope I didn't offend anyone by using the term.

• Like 4

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Re: good girls

I have a niece who is a single mom. 8 years ago she was raped on her why to school. She was invited to leave school, as "good" Catholic girls don't fornicate outside on marriage. Boom. There goes her education, employment prospects, and potential to find a marriageable young man. If not for our strong family support, what kind of life would this lovely young lady and child have had?

Many if not most of the pay for play girls may well be damaged goods, but I don't feel I'm in a position to judge them.

• Like 5

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Well I'm about to get on the plane for Cavite. Boys are back in college in the morning, so me and wife are going to take advantage of the chance to visit for about a week. Maybe someone can clue me in on how to start a topic, and I'll post trip report/observations when I get back...

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Well I'm about to get on the plane for Cavite. Boys are back in college in the morning, so me and wife are going to take advantage of the chance to visit for about a week. Maybe someone can clue me in on how to start a topic, and I'll post trip report/observations when I get back...

A little off topic but it's a quick answer...

go to the main forum page, pick out the most pertinent section to place your post under and (in the top right corner, click on "New Post".  Put a title in, your info below and post.

• Like 4