Sad Story

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

RBM did the right thing asking his GF.

palu
Posted
Posted

I would feel more comfortable if I had heard the story about her rather then from her. I admit, I am a soft touch.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

When in the Philippines on frequent trips and talking to strangers (and this,RBM, is a prime example), I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see.

Yes agree in principle Steve how ever far easier make these statements from afar.

When one is, as I was, alone in a small confined room experiencing (no happy ending) an excellent massage it's, well, different. Personally hearing these stories in this situation most would have a sympathetic ear. As per my earlier post most of what I heard was un true.

As always in future, a reasonable tip for a reasonable service.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Here is a tip for you.  In the future, tell the massage therapist that you prefer to relax and not chat.  Most spas have 'silence' signs and I just look at the sign for a sec and then answer any questions with one word only.  They get the idea.

• Like 5

davewe
Posted
Posted

Here is a tip for you.  In the future, tell the massage therapist that you prefer to relax and not chat.  Most spas have 'silence' signs and I just look at the sign for a sec and then answer any questions with one word only.  They get the idea.

I tend to moan when I get a massage. I think they get the idea quickly that they are better off not talking to me :)

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

I tend to moan when I get a massage. I think they get the idea quickly that they are better off not talking to me :)

Hey Davewe,

You're such a crack up!  Moanin' and groanin' is a natural response under the circumstances.....he, he.

Triple LIKE Dave and also your awesome blog with your lovely wife Janet -- http://www.marriedafilipina.com/

post-686-0-21969900-1409083434.jpg

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

Hey Davewe,

You're such a crack up!  Moanin' and groanin' is a natural response under the circumstances.....he, he.

Triple LIKE Dave and also your awesome blog with your lovely wife Janet -- http://www.marriedafilipina.com/

attachicon.gifDavewe and the Mrs.JPG

Respectfully -- Jake

Thanks Jake and glad you're enjoying the blog. Unfortunately, while that is my wife, the tall guy next to her is my friend and mentor, Pete. I take the pics, saving my camera lens the abuse. But here's one of the two of us in Alcoy.

post-2135-0-66302400-1367969253_thumb.jp
  • Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

I would feel more comfortable if I had heard the story about her rather then from her. I admit, I am a soft touch.

Relate o that, my GF always says I am same.

Yesterday returned another massage, nice girl totally normal. later the first one rushed in, sorry sir I was to busy to massage you because my son...sorry my daughter is in hospital I have huge problem........

My reply, very sorry to hear but busy now.

Sad but some people seem compulsive cheaters.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

sorry sir I was to busy to massage you because my son...sorry my daughter is in hospital I have huge problem........

So we move on from Rice, to health care. hmmmmmmmmmm. :no:

Good, you have friends here, to help you out in these things. :thumbsup:

Not Cynical, Reality, :rolleyes:  creeps in from all Angles Sometimes.

Good also, that you involved your GF in all this.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

RBM, nice follow up on this...that was just interesting reading to see and confirm how she gave you the frosting and you had to find the donut yourself-if you know what I mean. Even though this is typical and creative of her to use her position of striking while the iron is hot, pulling at one's heart strings seems perfectly ok, given the challenges sometimes for these women that struggle. She's just being creative in her approach for a bigger tip, I guess.

• Like 2