Sad Story

Americano
Posted
Posted

Go to a different massage parlor...

Hey Brock,

If I may, I would like to finish off your statement above -- go to a different massage parlor and be filled with more

juicy stories.  You talk about tsismis among the ladies......wait till you hear all the morbid stories among the other

ladies of the evening.  One of those ladies I had the play-sure of meeting was name Georgie.  I was drunk as a

skunk but she massaged all my troubles away.......

attachicon.gifBayag.JPG

And no lip talking either -- just moans and groans.....he, he.

Wow Jake,

You must have been really drunk if you didn't notice that Georgie is not a woman. Must have been one hell of a party.   :)

RBM
Posted
Posted

[quote name="Hey Steve"

I tend to believe many filipinas are fiercly loyal to their husband as being a typical characterization. Maybe I'm naive or something, but since when are these OFW's that are sacrificing for their families back home practicing infidelity in droves. I would hope to find some info regarding that one day-never heard of that.

Steve, personally I know first hand of situations where the husband is working abroad and the wife spending up. Plus having boy friends, even with kids involved. Not sure how rampant it is how ever seems to be sadly not uncommon.

• Like 1

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

[quote name="Hey Steve"

I tend to believe many filipinas are fiercly loyal to their husband as being a typical characterization. Maybe I'm naive or something, but since when are these OFW's that are sacrificing for their families back home practicing infidelity in droves. I would hope to find some info regarding that one day-never heard of that.

Steve, personally I know first hand of situations where the husband is working abroad and the wife spending up. Plus having boy friends, even with kids involved. Not sure how rampant it is how ever seems to be sadly not uncommon.

This is very common its called having a side line I have to many stories

• 2 weeks later...
Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Contrarily, my gf swallows everything I tell her about living cheap so we can have a better life later.  Its a good thing because in our case its true.

Damn, wish my girlfriend swallows everything .... whoops sorry, wrong forum :)

• Like 4