Sad Story

Jake
Posted
Posted

RBM, nice follow up on this...that was just interesting reading to see and confirm how she gave you the frosting and you had to find the donut yourself-if you know what I mean. Even though this is typical and creative of her to use her position of striking while the iron is hot, pulling at one's heart strings seems perfectly ok, given the challenges sometimes for these women that struggle. She's just being creative in her approach for a bigger tip, I guess.

Hey Steve,

Are you really from Kansas?  You certainly have worldly views on things and I like that!  What a woman can

do to us with all their emotional drama!  The Filipina in general has this down to a science and in my opinion,

she is the number one drama queen.  Good thing, that particular massage lady's true colors was revealed

due to the smartness of RBM's spying techniques. 

Even though this is typical and creative of her to use her position of striking while the iron is hot 

The above statement is clever and could have totally different applications.  I believe in this case, being in a

semi-private environment with most of your flesh exposed to a nice young Filipina working on your body, one

could completely understand your vulnerabilities......he, he.

One of my serious vulnerabilities when it comes to being married (29 years now) is my wife Judy's prime and

deadly motivator in getting what she wants.  It kills me everytime......I'm banished back to my dog house and

eventually suffer from an extreme case of lackofnookie.  

I get no respect sometimes......

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Are you really from Kansas? You certainly have worldly views on things and I like that!

Jake, being from Kansas - It's amazing the internet signal from the outside world makes it to the outer reaches of my farm. (GPS on my harvester allows my wife to find me come lunch time)

The messeuse (in my opinion) is just displaying a lot of smoke and mirrors, Jake-just like my honeymoon-but that's a different story for another day).

Had I been in the OP's position being from Kansas, I may have told her it's been a while since someone threw cow chips my way, if you know what I mean, but I still think a simple reply of "so sorry to hear" and a 20 peso tip keeps it simple and she's got the message that he did not fall hook, line, and sinker into this schpeil...(but that's me playing dumb).

• Like 2

davewe
Posted
Posted

Are you really from Kansas? You certainly have worldly views on things and I like that!

Jake, being from Kansas - It's amazing the internet signal from the outside world makes it to the outer reaches of my farm. (GPS on my harvester allows my wife to find me come lunch time)

I still think a simple reply of "so sorry to hear" and a 20 peso tip keeps it simple and she's got the message that he did not fall hook, line, and sinker into this schpeil...(but that's me playing dumb).

Good to know that Kansas farmers know the use and importance of the word "schpeil" :)

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
 What a woman can do to us with all their emotional drama!  The Filipina in general has this down to a science and in my opinion, she is the number one drama queen.

This accords with my own experience.

Indeed, if you ask a Filipina to live without drama, she will make some of her own.

I have been guilty of being the ever so reliable Englishman whose word is his bond and who will do anything to provide for his family, only to find that I have been "boring" and that what a Filipina really wants is... drama!

And it is easy for her to find some, in a little intrigue, not least because the television she watches consists of little else!

You have to keep surprising her - preferably in a nice way, but she will even tolerate nasty surprises, just so long as she gets the "drama" that she needs!  

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
And it is easy for her to find some, in a little intrigue, not least because the television she watches consists of little else!

Chicken or egg?

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Chicken or egg?

Good question!

I suppose that the urge to inject some "drama" into what might otherwise be a blameless life pre-dates television, After all, Juan Luna murdered his wife for having an affair in 1892... and was acquitted because it was a crime passionel - she was indeed having an affair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Luna

(Much the greatest painter that the Philipines has produced - I think Amorsolo "sold out" in the late twenties and spent his later years painting simple stuff for tourists)

Today's Inquirer has a report on the murder of the racing driver Enzo Pastor, which is very much on the point - the allegation, according to a friend who has known the lady since they were children, is that his wife was tired of him beating her up so she prevailed on her businessman boyfriend to hire a policeman, for whom he had stood godfather, to  murder Pastor in cold blood as he drove through Quezon City in the passenger seat of a truck carrying his race car.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/633191/police-see-wifes-hand-in-pastor-slay

So I guess I will go for "chicken", but the TV does offer some innovative plot lines.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

davewe, good observation.....sayin'   "ma' line a' thinkin' instead of schpeil is jest too dern much to type..but here ya go, my friend. :)

Edited by Hey Steve

palu
Posted
Posted

A as a rule, I agree. There are exceptions. I found one a short time ago. Everything that I thought I could only dream about. It is scary. I am not letting this one get away and the funny thing is she feels the same about me. If there is a drama queen in my relationship, it ain't her, it's me. Well, maybe not the queen part. I am more high strung then her tho.  

RBM
Posted
Posted

RBM, nice follow up on this...that was just interesting reading to see and confirm how she gave you the frosting and you had to find the donut yourself-if you know what I mean. Even though this is typical and creative of her to use her position of striking while the iron is hot, pulling at one's heart strings seems perfectly ok, given the challenges sometimes for these women that struggle. She's just being creative in her approach for a bigger tip, I guess.

Or put more simply she is a liar and a dam good actress.

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Finding hardluck stories is as easy as listening to any local with concern on your face  

• Like 5