stevewool
Posted
Posted

As always Jake straight to the point

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

The longer I know them, the more I like my outlaws; I might give it a go.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Three words-- I LOVE IT!

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

As I've mentioned before, my wife and I were married within 6 months of meeting, so not a lot of pre-planning went into our immediate future.  She was living with her mother and sister in a house with 3 bedrooms upstairs, and 2 unused bedrooms in the basement.

So, since their family does not believe in renting, it was decided that we would stay where she lived until we could buy our own home.  This we did, and it went splendidly!  My wife was the spoiled baby of the family, and by extension, I got spoiled as well.

Even after we bought our own home, we would always make sure to stop in for a quick visit each day, before heading home.  That was our routine, until my mother-in-law passed away three years ago.  Now we make a daily stop at the cemetery to light a candle and say a prayer.  We live only five minutes away, and my wife and I both feel better at the end of each day for having come to visit.

• Like 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

I can just picture the young Mr. Jake, (I was going to use the term Seaman, but I know this audience :unsure: ) returning from 6 months at sea. Sitting on an uncomfortable plastic sofa in his father in laws living room watching a bad tele novella plotting ways of killing his Mom in laws lapdog, while the young Mrs. Jake is sitting chatting a mile a minute with her sisters in the kitchen wasting valuable horizontal physical exercise time.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

We stay with our family the majority of out time during our visits. Wonderful family we are lucky to have them host us. When PaPa pases most likely will have Momma move here to be with us. She spent several months with us last year and I was sorry to see her go.

• Like 4