Living With The Inlaws

i am bob
Posted
Posted

it most likely will include Mom.

Bob my friend, You will be very surprised just How Many, of the Extended Family will want to Visit mama when, they never bothered before.

Trust me on this. :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

BTW, How are things on this Front? ( Cheeky I know but that's me!) :thumbsup:

Hey Flyboy,

You definitely speak from slap in the face reality checks.....he, he. Many unknown and unwanted visitors will seek some favors

when they realize a foreigner is in town. You may even see part of the barrio meeting you at the airport -- first come, first serve

on the pasalubong (BB full of gifts).

BTW.....your British English is so confusing this morning. What are you talking about -- his front? Or his cheeks?

Damn RAF pilots......they're always on your six! Respectfully -- Jake (retarded US navy puke)

Jake, he was asking about how things are going with my Special Someone and I.. And the answer is VERY GOOD!!!

JP - mom was the second wife and dad passed on after only a few children. Heck - I've got a bigger family! A couple in CDO and a couple north of Manila. So I don't think it will get so bad for me.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Glad to hear things are back on track Bob!

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Flyboy,

BTW.....your British English is so confusing this morning. What are you talking about -- his front? Or his cheeks?

Damn RAF pilots......they're always on your six!   Respectfully -- Jake (retarded US navy puke)

Jake, he was asking about how things are going with my Special Someone and I.. And the answer is VERY GOOD!!!

Hey Bob,

I'm just yanking Jack P's chain.  Regarding your Special Someone (Av or is it Abigail) -- outstanding good news!

I guess now you have to shed your Canadian winter coat and start getting that tropical tan with no bikini lines!

Well done shipmate!  Respectfully -- Jake

PS......you still have to watch your six whenever Jack P is flying around.......he, he.  

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey Flyboy,

Damn RAF pilots......they're always on your six! Respectfully -- Jake (retarded US navy puke)

Hey Bob,

I'm just yanking Jack P's chain. Regarding your Special Someone (Av or is it Abigail) -- outstanding good news!

I guess now you have to shed your Canadian winter coat and start getting that tropical tan with no bikini lines!

Well done shipmate! Respectfully -- Jake

PS......you still have to watch your six whenever Jack P is flying around.......he, he.

Now, Jake, you know us Canadians never deal in anything less than a dozen brew at a time... Watch my what? Really! Harumph!!! :)

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Jake was saying watch your 6 pack so no one can grab it.

• Like 2