Anyone Else Know Of This New Bi Regulation

jon1
Posted
Posted
Registered aliens under this program may be primary beneficiaries of future social integration/legalization programs of the government.

What the heck does this mean??

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Here is a link to an August 18th BI document that has more details on the "plan".  It appears to me that this is driven by DOJ and instead of utilizing any current BI data they are just putting another layer on top.

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/Issuances/2014/Aug/OOSBM2014-038Revised.pdf

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Are there instructions for filling the form?  I'm just wondering in the first blocks for "VISA TYPE", if you have no visa and just staying in country  using the "Balikbayan Privelage", would you just fill in Balikbayan?  Or will they now require us to get a visa with this new program?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Are there instructions for filling the form?  I'm just wondering in the first blocks for "VISA TYPE", if you have no visa and just staying in country  using the "Balikbayan Privelage", would you just fill in Balikbayan?  Or will they now require us to get a visa with this new program?

Well Intrepid, I bet you a nickel that the ladies behind the BI counter would probably say -- I dun't no ee-dair or not in stock sir.....he, he. 

Es mo pun going through bureaucratic BS.......

intrepid
Posted
Posted
Well Intrepid, I bet you a nickel that the ladies behind the BI counter would probably say -- I dun't no ee-dair or not in stock sir.....he, he. Es mo pun going through bureaucratic BS.......

You are exactly right Jake.  I'm sure that's the answer I would get there. :1 (103):   Just hoping someone here might know and even if they did, the BI office would probably have a different opinon. :tiphat:

• Like 1

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted

I was a bit worried when I saw this post Mike,,,,I thought everyone was going to have to become Bi   :)

:nudie: :hystery:

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
So IMHO it may not be bad thing if it helps weed out pedo's and wanted felons.
Amen to that! :dance:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

So IMHO it may not be bad thing if it helps weed out pedo's and wanted felons.
Amen to that! :dance:

The problem is, why would the bad guys register?  If they are not going to travel they can hang out and stay under the radar very easily.

The U.S. is full of illegal aliens and nobody does anything about it.  Some states even give them drivers licenses now.

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Registered aliens under this program may be primary beneficiaries of future social integration/legalization programs of the government.

What the heck does this mean??

It will be like the 1994 Mariel exodus from Cuba. They will give you citizenship. Then you can be like a Filipino.

chrisandging
Posted
Posted

1.5 million foreigners $50 dollars each= $75 million dollars just before an election........hmmm.

• Like 1