Anyone Else Know Of This New Bi Regulation

Jake
Posted
Posted

1.5 million foreigners $50 dollars each= $75 million dollars just before an election........hmmm.

My thoughts exactly!  But of course not all will comply with the new and improved DOJ-BI regulations, assuming it will be nationwide

computerized?  

But when caught,  one must pay another premium -- those you need to fill out the forms in triplicates -- at least 3 of these......he, he.

post-686-0-99826300-1411827277_thumb.jpg

Triple LIKE Chrisandging!

Alby
Posted
Posted

And ... there will come another department ... asking for same forms ... and more money :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Another money grab!

Americano
Posted
Posted

Just more proof that what I have been saying is true.  The Philippines is f...ked up beyond repair.

Americano
Posted
Posted

The Bi Commissioner is saying that of the 1.5 million foreigners in the Philippines that only 200,000 are registered with the BI.  This leaves 1,300,000 who are not registered.  If the commissioner knows there are 1,300,000 who are not registered then why hasn't he arrested and deported them?  If he's not doing his job then he should be fired and replaced.  Forcing us to fill out more forms and pay more fees will not correct the problem, if there really is one.  Why doesn't he say where those 1,300,000 foreigners came from?  Maybe its all his imagination and desire to get rich off of us.

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

Well I read it as a lot of those 1.3 million are those like me on tourist visas who have extended over the 59 days.  We have never had our fingerprints taken.  Though you would think being issued an ACR card and having it renewed would be classed as being registered.  Correct me if I'm wrong but you normally have to register on the 13a visa once a year in March.  So as you have a year to do this new thing wait till your yearly registration is due and fill in the form.    There will probably be a catch somewhere.   

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

The Bi Commissioner is saying that of the 1.5 million foreigners in the Philippines that only 200,000 are registered with the BI.  This leaves 1,300,000 who are not registered.  If the commissioner knows there are 1,300,000 who are not registered then why hasn't he arrested and deported them?  If he's not doing his job then he should be fired and replaced.  Forcing us to fill out more forms and pay more fees will not correct the problem, if there really is one.  Why doesn't he say where those 1,300,000 foreigners came from?  Maybe its all his imagination and desire to get rich off of us.

The problem is twofold. Firstly there are fewer tourists and fewer foreigners becoming permanent residents following the two catastrophic natural disasters at the end of last year. The second is that BI revenues are less following the extending of the 21 day waiver period to 28 days.

Well I read it as a lot of those 1.3 million are those like me on tourist visas who have extended over the 59 days.  We have never had our fingerprints taken.  Though you would think being issued an ACR card and having it renewed would be classed as being registered.  Correct me if I'm wrong but you normally have to register on the 13a visa once a year in March.  So as you have a year to do this new thing wait till your yearly registration is due and fill in the form.    There will probably be a catch somewhere.   

No can do. Registration for APR must be done before the Annual Report.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

The second is that BI revenues are less following the extending of the 21 day waiver period to 28 days.

Sorry don't buy this, 7 days is Nothing, Why cant he /they admit they have/are cocking things up I do not ever see the rest of SE Asia Complaining, if anything they have upped their Tourism. it is a fact that many many Reportings over 5 years were never reported. That's why he has to do this. Corruption all the way through Now something has to be done and WE have to pay for it. Plain and Simple

JP

Edited by Jack Peterson

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Thought it was 30 days now.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
assuming it will be nationwide computerized?  

Dream On jake!  :hystery:  In fact ...................................................  censored.gif get my drift?

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1