The Debut

i am bob
Posted
Posted

My wife's 15 year old sister only lived in the families home for 2 months before her husband's mother kick her out. It didn't matter that she was already pregnant.  An illegal marriage and pregnant but everything is fine because its the Filipino way.

Did anybody try to have charges presented against this man?  If not, then why not?  There is always a reason.  You keep forgetting to put in the pertinent parts of the story.

Americano
Posted
Posted

My wife's 15 year old sister only lived in the families home for 2 months before her husband's mother kick her out. It didn't matter that she was already pregnant.  An illegal marriage and pregnant but everything is fine because its the Filipino way.

Did anybody try to have charges presented against this man?  If not, then why not?  There is always a reason.  You keep forgetting to put in the pertinent parts of the story.

I asked why wasn't charges filed against the man and the only response was our 15 year old daughter wouldn't listen to anyone.  So since she wouldn't listen to her parents then it was alright for the man to have sex with her, which is very screwed up thinking. This is the way most Filipinos think.  I guess if a 6 year old wants to have sex then its fine with most people.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

He was still living with mommy. What could they do? Take his cell phone from him as penalty.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
He was still living with mommy. What could they do? Take his cell phone from him as penalty.

A  sadly typical specimen of the Filipino male; spoiled to the point of being completely ruined as a human being by his mother. "Mummy's boy" does not begin to express it strongly enough.

There are exceptions, but thet tend to be part Chinese...

• Like 1