What's Wrong With Cebu Girls?

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
And don't take one raised in Cebu city.

The above quote from another thread made me wonder. I didn't want to throw the other thread  :444:  so I decided to create a separate thread. I am glad sandwichmaker brought it up.

Any specific things that make girls from Cebu city undesirable?

Edited by El Negrito

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think it may be a reference to how westernized women from the second largest city are. Here in metro Manila we wear shoes and slippers from outside inside the house which l think would be a no no in a more traditional area, for example.

• Like 3

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Cebu girls are ok. No different from girls in other big cities. You always have to be careful of scammers no matter where you go.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I also think it is the "big city" thing. Mind you, I have only been to Cebu once.

• Like 1

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

And don't take one raised in Cebu city.

The above quote from another thread made me wonder. I didn't want to throw the other thread  :444:  so I decided to create a separate thread. I am glad sandwichmaker brought it up.

Any specific things that make girls from Cebu city undesirable?

I'll be there next week and intend finding out. I may post back then.

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
I think it may be a reference to how westernized women from the second largest city are.

What is the first largest?

Please do!  :cheersty:

Lou49
Posted
Posted

I think it may be a reference to how westernized women from the second largest city are.

What is the first largest?

Please do!  :cheersty:

Manila.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Here in metro Manila we wear shoes and slippers from outside inside the house

OMG!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Personally I think there is no justice to a statement like, "don't take one raised in Cebu city". I know quite a few women in Cebu city and see them no different than anyone else. Usually statements like this is from someone who got stung in some way so they see the whole population as the same.

There is truth in what you say, but there is also validity in learning from other people's experiences.  My experience with girls in Cebu (this gets difficult without having to admit that I been a bad boy  :1 (103): ) is that the vast majority are much more money motivated than girls I have met in smaller cities and rural areas.  The interesting part is that Cebu girls expect a little bit of money every time you date them whereas provincial girls either expect it to be a real date, where no money changes hands, or they want a lot more money than can be negotiated with a Cebu girl.

My conclusion:  When I want a 'business transaction' I get better deals with Cebu girls but when I want a partner I have better luck with girls from smaller cities or rural areas.

• Like 5