What's Wrong With Cebu Girls?

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think it may be a reference to how westernized women from the second largest city are. Here in metro Manila we wear shoes and slippers from outside inside the house which l think would be a no no in a more traditional area, for example.

Don't you mean "Americanized"  :)     In (north) Europe it's RUDE to keep shoes on when entering someones home (except in more formal parties).  

Cebu girls are ok. No different from girls in other big cities. You always have to be careful of scammers no matter where you go.

There are some organiced dating scams crime gangs in Cebu

and more "gold digger" girls e g in malls than there are in most provinces,

so I believe some more percent bad girls in Cebu than in provinces,

BUT most are normal, many moving from provinces to work in Cebu e g in production industry.

Thanks Thomas, on your recommendation l will remember to be rude if l go to a formal North European party. It won't be easy for me but l will do my best to be rude.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I think it may be a reference to how westernized women from the second largest city are. Here in metro Manila we wear shoes and slippers from outside inside the house which l think would be a no no in a more traditional area, for example.

Don't you mean "Americanized"  :)     In (north) Europe it's RUDE to keep shoes on when entering someones home (except in more formal parties).  

Cebu girls are ok. No different from girls in other big cities. You always have to be careful of scammers no matter where you go.

There are some organiced dating scams crime gangs in Cebu

and more "gold digger" girls e g in malls than there are in most provinces,

so I believe some more percent bad girls in Cebu than in provinces,

BUT most are normal, many moving from provinces to work in Cebu e g in production industry.

Thanks Thomas, on your recommendation l will remember to be rude if l go to a formal North European party. It won't be easy for me but l will do my best to be rude.

??? By take OFF your shoes or what???  :)

It's when it's NOT formal parties, it's rude to keep shoes on.

Similar to it's rude to keep shoes on when going inside homes in ASIAN countries. (All?)

I have no idea where the OPPOSITE American oppinion come from originaly,

komments
Posted
Posted

I can't speak for the rest of you but it would be very rude if I took my shoes OFF.  I mean I have some stinky, smelly dogs that no one wants unleashed! :thumbsup:  :thats-funny:  :th_exactly:

• Like 2

komments
Posted
Posted

From stinky feet!

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I can't speak for the rest of you but it would be very rude if I took my shoes OFF.  I mean I have some stinky, smelly dogs that no one wants unleashed! :thumbsup:  :thats-funny:  :th_exactly:

From stinky feet!

A big part of the world think it's BETTER to NOT bring in dog poo, spit, oil and other dirt from outside,

and bring WASHED feet...   :)

komments
Posted
Posted

I personally try my best NOT to step in Dog Poo - but that's just me.  When you visit my house - feel free to leave your shoes on.  We vacuum the floor to keep it clean but we have a house dog and who knows what she stepped in!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Strange as it may seem & I say this fully, with tongue in cheek!

There are many places all over this world where it is better to wipe your feet on the way out of some houses and Offices.

Just as a One off, we rarely got our nephews. can you guess why?  post-2148-0-98465300-1415330638_thumb.jp

JP :tiphat:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Hey Guys and Gals, just How, did we get to here. From girls to Shoes I mean? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
A big part of the world think it's BETTER to NOT bring in dog poo, spit, oil and other dirt from outside,

Similarly, a big part of the world think its better not to go barefoot in someone's house where they have the dog running loose and peeing and pooing everywhere and changing the engine of the Harley in the living room etc.  So keep your cultural prejudices if you like, but not everyone has a house clean enough for me to enter with bare feet, even in Europe.

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Similarly, a big part of the world think its better not to go barefoot in someone's house where they have the dog running loose and peeing and pooing everywhere
Perhaps we, who are for taking shoes OFF inside, think it's better to teach our dogs to pee and poo outside   :)          (I haven't had any dogs by myself, but no one of my parents's dogs NEVER pee or poo inside (except a short while when they were puppies and haven't learned it yet.)
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Hey Guys and Gals, just How, did we get to here. From girls to Shoes I mean? :rolleyes:
Yes, that's odd. Perhaps the mutual part from girl > shoes > pets is different handling make different result ?  :lol:
  • Like 1

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

That's something I've been wondering about, I am sure the Phils, just like any largish country really, has some judgements about people (or girls specifically) from different regions. Like "xy has the most beautiful girls, but they got bad tempers" or "zy makes the best wifes" and so on. 

What are the characteristics of people in different provinces/regions? What's your take on it, nonsense and prejudice or some truth behind? 

• Like 2