Here's A Good One, I'm Broke ( So What Happens.)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Check out this site if you are from the US .............. http://www.americanassociationphilippines.org/index.htm

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Do what others have done, set up a Facebook page with a bullshit story and wait till the money comes in from the Filipinos who believed the story and sent donations. Wont take long and you have enough to waste at the bar every night till you decide to go home.

Damn and Blast Globe have just cut me off for Non payment.  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

But you have friends right? they will set up your facebook page. No problem  :)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
But you have friends right? they will set up your facebook page. No problem 

Nope no one, that's How I ended up here.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

But you have friends right? they will set up your facebook page. No problem 

Nope no one, that's How I ended up here.

This story is really starting to be believable   :dance:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
This story is really starting to be believable

so where does it end?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure:  You see Guys and Gals, When/If a Situation comes up that no one can answer we go all the way to the jokes and what if's But in reality, I was trying to say what if, a Foreigner actually had this happen and found himself with absolutely no help at all, no Internet no cash absolutely nothing, Even the Embassy are saying you are Responsible for your self or you can get the family to help, we will make the call for you but for whatever reason there is no one no one at all.

What Happens ?

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted

:unsure:  You see Guys and Gals, When/If a Situation comes up that no one can answer we go all the way to the jokes and what if's But in reality, I was trying to say what if, a Foreigner actually had this happen and found himself with absolutely no help at all, no Internet no cash absolutely nothing, Even the Embassy are saying you are Responsible for your self or you can get the family to help, we will make the call for you but for whatever reason there is no one no one at all.

What Happens ?

Easy, you languish in jail until:

1) You die from malnutrition;

2) You die from disease;

3) You get killed because the inmates who initially loaned you money to buy food realize you have no way of ever repaying them;

4) You commit suicide;

5) You somehow manage get help from some charitable organization who's taken pity on you and they get you out as well as repatriating you.

Scenarios 1& 2 are the most likely with 4 also being quite possible.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If you are flat broke, no access to any money and want to go home before you and up in jail, everybody can apply for an emergency loan from our governments. In the case if a Brit, it is up to the governments discretion if you get the loan. And if course you will have to give the embassy or consulate your passport and be issued in return a temporary passport which is good for one flight only ,- back to Great Briton! And, yes, you will have to sign an official agreement to pay back the money for your escape from purgatory...

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

For me, I would find (or let them find me), one of the many thousands of Filipinas that are interested in foreigners for other reasons than money. I read about it all the time....she loves me and is not after my money.

• Like 1