My Daughters Interest In Boys Has Raised It's Head ( My Immediate Solution)

bows00
Posted
Posted

Wait, I'm confused...doesn't this application apply to all you expats on this forum?

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Do you think I will get away with this guys and gals?

attachicon.gifDating Applicarion.jpg   :hystery:  

Don't knock till you tried it. BTW like some of their Forms  it is printable and saleable to raise funds for PEF  

Just sayingattachicon.gifwink.png

JP :tiphat:

Man alive JP!!! You about scared me half to death!!! I thought it was an application to date one's own daughter!!! LOL I thought "Are we going redneck around here?!"  :hystery:

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

RULE THREE:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don’t take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

RULE SIX: 

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry...a lot.

Now Brett, be reasonable on rules 3 and 6. You could nail the pants to his hips permanently and even if it's OK for him to see other girls with your daughter you should still make him cry a lot. Open your mind more man!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

My Daughters Interest In Boys Has Raised It's Head

Could be worse.  She could be interested in girls  :hystery:

My very first thought upon learning my eldest daughter was a lesbian -- a little selfish on my part but I was relieved

that she will not get pregnant.  Welcome to the new world order......

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
Jack, this is the one time it is very unfortunate we are not allowed to own a GREAT BIG SHOTGUN, and keep it next to the door.

I was once threatened by a ex girlfriends dad with a shotgun in his hand, he was a farmer and i was a worker on his land, and his daughter was my target plus i was her target too,

Anyway he came out one day with this shotgun and said keep away from my daughter or you will get this, I pooed my pants there and then i thought, but it was just a big wet fart,

After gaining my composure and cleaning myself the daughter came over and said ,IT DONT WORK, YOU ARE OK,

Well after that i did i did put the ball in the nest a good few time , Thinking Stupid Farmer while scoring again and again

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Remember boys we was once and are still rampant males , been there got the tee shirt in all aspects of trying to get our wicked way,

All i can say is be truthful to your daughter about us males,and hope for the best 

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Here were the rules in my home growing up.

Mom did not want us boys to bring any girl home to meet until and unless we were ready to marry her. I forgot, and one time I brought a really nice girl home to meet my parents. She ended up just sitting in the car. Mom refused to meet her since I was just dating her. I was embarrassed and the girl was hurt. We didn't date much after that.

Dad had a rule too for my sisters. They could not date until they graduated high school. One of my friends liked my little sister in high school and walked her home once. When dad saw this, he chased  my friend down the street. My friends dad and mine were freinds at the time and continued to be even after.

A rule we made after that. I would not date my friends sisters and they would not date mine. It worked out really good.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

In the Philippines? In the province? Chaperone until age 18, must be a parent or an older aunt.

The HS curriculum is now 6 years, up from 4. At age 18 my daughter will go off to college. I have no choice I will have to relax the chaperone rule. I might be clever to provide transportation back and forth by car to minimize the risks.

The rich kids in Vigan attend private high schools. They seem to have pocket money and will flock to Mc Do in droves, throughout the day. Maybe walking, maybe by tricycle. Hard to stop that as is seems to be a tradition here.

Sending my 18 yo daughter to the USA? Scary, but I might have to. I have 2 daughters over there but can't say yet what I will do.

My son goes to the USA, preferably the military where he has a good chance of getting back here, with the Navy.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

But I can still recall that I never, ever, had anything to say to a girlfriend's father. 

For me it was no difference if it was a parent or any person, it's a question if I find them any funny/interesting worth talking to, and it's a BIGER chance I find a gf's parent interesting, because I'm interested in the gf and she has got her nice genes from somewhere...   :)

In one case, many years ago, both parents were very interesting*, so we had so long conversations so my gf felt outside sometimes  haha

Her parents liked me, they even told their daughter, when she did/thought something bad:

-Listen to Thomas.

:lol:

*The father was a high positioned politician still rather idealistic accepting no corruption except a free lunch sometimes. The mother was the legal front in a partly underground organisation fighting against misstreating of animals.  Their dogs were rescued in a "guerila attack" against a lab using animals for chemical tests.  He was very friendly too to me   :dance:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

He was very friendly too to me  

That's you! now tell use us what you propose to do when confronted with a local Teenage Boy wanting to take your Daughter out cos I don't think you will find a Teenage Foreign boy, knocking on your Door? :no:

Just asking my friend. post-2148-0-74502400-1440144754.png

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1