My Daughters Interest In Boys Has Raised It's Head ( My Immediate Solution)

Thomas
Posted
Posted

He was very friendly too to me  

That's you! now tell use us what you propose to do when confronted with a local Teenage Boy wanting to take your Daughter out cos I don't think you will find a Teenage Foreign boy, knocking on your Door? :no:

Just asking my friend. attachicon.gifwink.png

JP :tiphat:

(The true story I told was many years ago, when that girl was teenager, so I suppouse her parents worried too - before they met me  :mocking:

Well.  Has he asked Filipino traditional style?  If so, I believe you better encourage that relation, because big risk your daughter can come home with someone much worse   :)

• Like 2

canadamale
Posted
Posted

Stand back take a deep breath and hope that you have installed in your daughter the smarts to make the right choices. Then when she actually does find a life partner, they will have your grandchildren and you can forget/ignore him and enjoy them.

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Teenage Foreign boy, knocking on your Door?

Sure he will, haven't you noticed all the Filipinos that live here.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sure he will, haven't you noticed all the Filipinos that live here.

post-2148-0-40717500-1440210677_thumb.jp Hmmmmmmmmmm you have me wondering what you meanpost-2148-0-44980700-1440210733_thumb.jp

I am easily confused and can't see wood for trees in the mornings.post-2148-0-30193500-1440210797.png

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:rolleyes:   just as a matter of Interest has anyone ever seen Foreigner Teenage boys around actual Foreigner nor any mix but Total foreigner?

The reason I ask, is that the Majority of Fil/Ams and other mixes are usually more leaning to the Filipino Culture, which we know can be misunderstood by many of us.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I've noticed a couple teenage boys sans tan wandering around the SM in Davao a few times...

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
has anyone ever seen Foreigner Teenage boys around actual Foreigner nor any mix but Total foreigner?

Yes.  But only when the father lives here and there is a divorce back home and the son chooses to live with Dad (for obvious reasons).  Almost brought my teenage son over the same way (years ago but it did not happen).

Problem with those teenage lads is they get a hopelessly swelled head.  The two I knew were getting that elite Filipino boy attitude that they could do no wrong.  I mean drugs, alcohol, women  etc.  And the cops would indeed leave them alone (this was in Cebu) but they would come and tell Daddy that their boy was doing drugs and it had to stop before they were forced to take action.  

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Problem with those teenage lads is they get a hopelessly swelled head. The two I knew were getting that elite Filipino boy attitude that they could do no wrong. I mean drugs, alcohol, women etc. And the cops would indeed leave them alone (this was in Cebu) but they would come and tell Daddy that their boy was doing drugs and it had to stop before they were forced to take action
How about make friends with the cops, so we can get our teenagers put in custody 1-2 nights if they missbehave?  :lol: 
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
Bohol Guy
Posted
Posted

My daughter is 6, a real daddy's girl, great child. I'm closing in on 60.

I'm hoping I'll be dead by then. :D

chris49
Posted
Posted

My daughter is 6, a real daddy's girl, great child. I'm closing in on 60.

I'm hoping I'll be dead by then. :D

Great incentive to live longer isn't it?  My angel is just 3, youngest kid in the pre school. She's a head turner down at the market with    brownish curly hair, a bit sun streaked.

I think I already posted on the thread. I go with the old time chaperon system, but I realize the rich kids shake that off at age 18. Hopefully some solid sex education in school and backed up at home.