My Daughters Interest In Boys Has Raised It's Head ( My Immediate Solution)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Claiming that's bull, is bull.

Calling "bull" is indeed provocative and uncomplimentary.  The correct word is "hearsay" as opposed to "online research" or "personal anecdotes" (experience).

We use all of these tools when discussing threads on this forum and it is wrong to suggest that any one of these methods of finding information is better than another.  All are valuable.

Thus, while calling "bull" is getting close to a personal attack, it is equally bad to suggest that your information is more accurate because your friends told you.   (Even when accompanied by a smiley face). 

So lets all contribute what we can, give our sources so the reader can decide how credible they are, and have a round of Kumbaya

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have 4 daughters  and all have turned out well, all you can do is talk to them hide nothing from them and always remember you was a randy young git who just wanted to plant his seed anywhere he could, NEVER FORGET that and you will be fine

Thats no bull either

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Claiming that's bull, is bull.

Calling "bull" is indeed provocative and uncomplimentary.  The correct word is "hearsay" as opposed to "online research" or "personal anecdotes" (experience).

We use all of these tools when discussing threads on this forum and it is wrong to suggest that any one of these methods of finding information is better than another.  All are valuable.

Thus, while calling "bull" is getting close to a personal attack, it is equally bad to suggest that your information is more accurate because your friends told you.   (Even when accompanied by a smiley face). 

So lets all contribute what we can, give our sources so the reader can decide how credible they are, and have a round of Kumbaya

It was SONJACK who STARTED by saying my FACTS are bull...  :bash: 

As I wrote I have got the information BOTH from a friend AND a website about Philippine LAWS  - but I HAVEN'T been in one such cell myself   :mocking:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Back on topic or I will be forced to slap some bottoms.  :Policeman:

• Like 2