My Daughters Interest In Boys Has Raised It's Head ( My Immediate Solution)

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Problem with those teenage lads is they get a hopelessly swelled head. The two I knew were getting that elite Filipino boy attitude that they could do no wrong. I mean drugs, alcohol, women etc. And the cops would indeed leave them alone (this was in Cebu) but they would come and tell Daddy that their boy was doing drugs and it had to stop before they were forced to take action
How about make friends with the cops, so we can get our teenagers put in custody 1-2 nights if they missbehave?  :lol: 

Thomas a good idea but they don`t even put people in jail who fire a pistol near the national high school.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Yes.  But only when the father lives here and there is a divorce back home
Yes Dave I met a bloke from the uk who had his son here 

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Problem with those teenage lads is they get a hopelessly swelled head. The two I knew were getting that elite Filipino boy attitude that they could do no wrong. I mean drugs, alcohol, women etc. And the cops would indeed leave them alone (this was in Cebu) but they would come and tell Daddy that their boy was doing drugs and it had to stop before they were forced to take action
How about make friends with the cops, so we can get our teenagers put in custody 1-2 nights if they missbehave?  :lol: 

Thomas a good idea but they don`t even put people in jail who fire a pistol near the national high school.

Perhaps that would need paperwork  :mocking:

Some baranggays have OWN "jails" to put drunks and such in for SHORT period they missbehave. No court, just put them there 1-2 days, and then they let them out.

I know the sister of two brothers, who have used one in Misamis Oriental.

/One time both were put there when they had drunk to much.

/Later the elder of them were put there alone, when he drunk to much and punched a neighbour. PERHAPS the other brother have shaped up. He has moved to Manila, working there.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Perhaps that would need paperwork  :mocking:

Some baranggays have OWN "jails" to put drunks and such in for SHORT period they missbehave. No court, just put them there 1-2 days, and then they let them out.

/Later the elder of them were put there alone, when he drunk to much and punched a neighbour. PERHAPS the other brother have shaped up. He has moved to Manila, working there.

Have you even ever been here because it seems to me you talk bull

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Do you mean no baranggays have "drunk cells" ?

If so - who is talking bull...  :mocking:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

If so - who is talking bull

Have you ever been in the phills?

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

If so - who is talking bull

Have you ever been in the phills?

Edit:  I got a better answer   :)

Have YOU ever been to the Phils?   You don't even know many baranggays have "drunk cells" !!! :mocking:

Edited by Thomas

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If so - who is talking bull?..

Usually its the one who insists on getting in the last word  :hystery:

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

Thomas has friends strategically located all over the Philippines, to continue feeding this information.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Thomas has friends strategically located all over the Philippines, to continue feeding this information.

And in different people groups EXCEPT politicians and the lazy ones of the poorest. These two don't interest me   :)

The part sonjack say is bull  is from BOTH these sources:

/family who have USED the cell   :lol:

/and a LAW website, which tell some examples of what JURISTICTION BARANGGAY CAPTAINS have, and one of them is puting bad behaving people in the local cell for SHORT time WITHOUT needing to involve any judge.

Claiming that's bull, is bull..  :1 (103):

I have noticed in some topics, some expats live in their GUARDED subdivisions, know MUCH about "expat things" as "their" mall and their VISA,

but don't seem to have much clue about what happen common people elsewhere...