Umbrellas

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have lost count of the amount of Umbrellas my wife has lost.So what I want to know is where do they all go?

• Like 4

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

If and when you find them, check and see if all ours are there also plse :thumbsup:

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

I have lost count of the amount of Umbrellas my wife has lost.So what I want to know is where do they all go?

Same here, she looses them I buy them, friends, family, even blow in's all borrow and never return, is the filipino way :hystery:, same as that sock, always seem to only get one back from the washing machine. :1 (103):

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
where do they all go?

Last week we took a drive to Tagayatay. Now it rains there a lot naturally, but the day was fairly clear, stopped at Starbucks for a coffee and the view. The umbrella holder at the doorway was completely full. But there were only two customers in the place :hystery:

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Here's what ya do.  Buy an umbrella and carry it with you every where you go.  When it rains, your wife will ask to borrow your umbrella.  You, of course, will get wet while she is borrowing your umbrella but when the rain stops you just ask for it back.  Voila!  No more lost umbrellas.  :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We carry 2 umbrellas.  She has hers, I have mine - the height differences made sharing impractical ha ha...  I use mine rain or shine, got to protect my delicate skin.  Guess I am lucky - she does not lose hers (and I certainly do not).  :tiphat:

Thomas
Posted
Posted

If using raincoat, it don't need to be carried  :)  

There are types, which can be folded to POCKET size when they are dry, but still big enough to cover you and even your gf/wife at same time. I have a big poncho type, which can cover the bike too and the whole body against wind too if sit down and bend the knees a bit, but still it can be folded to suit in a (big) pocket.  If having it in a pocket instead of carrying, it's less risk to forget it somewhere.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
We carry 2 umbrellas.  She has hers, I have mine

In theory, we do to.  But when it rains and I ask where is HER umbrella.  "I forgot"

If using raincoat, it don't need to be carried

Yeah, but that's not "cool".  No way my gf would wear one.  When I insist on using one on the motorcycle during rain, she hides underneath so no one will see her face.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Solved the problem boys , well sort of, dont buy another one just get a pack of these , if its good enough for the queen , well its good enough for any women , a plastic rain bonnet

post-2574-0-43752500-1442730816_thumb.jp

• Like 1