Umbrellas

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I was called Mary Poppins when I went to the bar the other night I had to borrow an umbrella Addition I could have used a boat

Rowlocks come to Mind and Oars of Course :hystery:  

No mate I think I will take the fastcraft

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Once when I were 23 I fooled a whole High school, a candidate for the best practical joke during the 20th century.    

I just knew you had an education Thomas.  Five extra years to win an award shows perseverance too.  So what was the joke? 

Off topic!    :)

It take almost 30 minutes to tell whole. It had to be funny, bc the story managed to keep drunk concentrated listening that long  :lol:

In short:  When I were 23, I went to a High School and claimed I where an 18 year student there moved from an other school. When they didn't find any documents confirming that, I asked them if they don't have any system for their documents. I even visited the confused headmaster, which ended up with he Welcomed me   :lol:

They bought it, although I arrived in the middle of the semester  "because I found it to funny in USA* to went home until it started".

In Sweden we have "person numbers" following us everywhere, so I had to ACT make it believeable I didn't know it, although almost whole of it is our birth date. I asumed - corect - without the person number the school and "my old school" wouldn't manage to figuere out I wasn't real within the week I stayed there.

* I have never been in USA, but I told them I arrived direct from there, telling first I had been in a sheep farm and damaged my knee when I tried to show off and FAILED riding a untaimed horse.  "So then I had to quit at the farm. Then I started working at arend guy at a small recording company for food and they let me sleep there. Once the bas background singer got ill. "No problem. Just wake me up a few minutes before recording". Have you heared this?   :whistling:  and then I sang a short bit I just made up. Everyone were impressed     :hystery:

After the week ended I just left, because my vacation was finnished from my work in a company importing tools to metal industry. Two years later I contacted one of the students with an uncommon family name, so I found him through the phone book. He assisted me, so I could make a new suprise visit to their exam party.  Then I told them the truth. All students found it very funny except a boyfriend to a girl, who where extra happy I came back   :dance:

thomas you are not off topic this is for funny stuff

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Once when I were 23 I fooled a whole High school, a candidate for the best practical joke during the 20th century.    

I just knew you had an education Thomas.  Five extra years to win an award shows perseverance too.  So what was the joke? 

Off topic!    :)

It take almost 30 minutes to tell whole. It had to be funny, bc the story managed to keep drunk concentrated listening that long  :lol:

In short:  When I were 23, I went to a High School and claimed I where an 18 year student there moved from an other school. When they didn't find any documents confirming that, I asked them if they don't have any system for their documents. I even visited the confused headmaster, which ended up with he Welcomed me   :lol:

They bought it, although I arrived in the middle of the semester  "because I found it to funny in USA* to went home until it started".

In Sweden we have "person numbers" following us everywhere, so I had to ACT make it believeable I didn't know it, although almost whole of it is our birth date. I asumed - corect - without the person number the school and "my old school" wouldn't manage to figuere out I wasn't real within the week I stayed there.

* I have never been in USA, but I told them I arrived direct from there, telling first I had been in a sheep farm and damaged my knee when I tried to show off and FAILED riding a untaimed horse.  "So then I had to quit at the farm. Then I started working at arend guy at a small recording company for food and they let me sleep there. Once the bas background singer got ill. "No problem. Just wake me up a few minutes before recording". Have you heared this?   :whistling:  and then I sang a short bit I just made up. Everyone were impressed     :hystery:

After the week ended I just left, because my vacation was finnished from my work in a company importing tools to metal industry. Two years later I contacted one of the students with an uncommon family name, so I found him through the phone book. He assisted me, so I could make a new suprise visit to their exam party.  Then I told them the truth. All students found it very funny except a boyfriend to a girl, who where extra happy I came back   :dance:

You couldn't get away with this practical joke today in the USA. People at US public (government) schools no longer have a sense of humor, have zero tolerance for most things and have added so many police and security that schools are more like prisons.

Thomas
Posted
Posted
You couldn't get away with this practical joke today in the USA. People at US public (government) schools no longer have a sense of humor, have zero tolerance for most things and have added so many police and security that schools are more like prisons.
Do all US schools check IDs at all students before leting them in?

They hadn't toleranse for such jokes back then either, but they would have needed to understand to catch me  :mocking:

As I said I told a very short version. Actualy I RETURNED to the same school and ENTERED same class around a month later to get in contact with an intertesting girl  :)   who I only knew the first name of. They didn't recognice me, not even my classmates, and didm't caught me then either, although I had ONLY disguised me with THIN glasses, paper under the upper lip giving me a "snuff lip", combed my hair strict instead of rough, dressed as "Men in Black" and instead of smiling I had put on a tough stone face  :hystery:

=Kind of opposite to how I acted the first time.

The closest to trouble was one of the classmate boys, who looked at me as if he recogniced me, but couldn't remember from where.

In the first turn I were even CHECKED in a rather long meeting with the headmaster, because he found it suprising I belonged to that class, because they studied the subjects in an other order. I told the headmaster I just knew I had got a note from my father saying where to go, and he was abroad that week I were in that school   - convinient for me concerning the checking  :dance:

After the headmaster asked me what grades I had in the main subjecrs for that course, and I told my true grades, he got suprised and wished me welcome  :lol:

The whole joke took long time to plan, because I had to find a believable story. That's why I had to ACT as a very happy go lucky irresponcible type to make the only alternative believable, and make it to hard to check during the week I stayed there.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That's why I had to ACT as a very happy go lucky irresponcible type to make the only alternative believable, and make it to hard to check during the week I stayed there.

:hystery:  Ahhhh! an early years apprentice Terrorist/ Bank Robber Testing security EH?   :rolleyes:

JP :)

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Pay day today so I will buy a new umbrella and chain it to her arm.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

That's why I had to ACT as a very happy go lucky irresponcible type to make the only alternative believable, and make it to hard to check during the week I stayed there.

:hystery:  Ahhhh! an early years apprentice Terrorist/ Bank Robber Testing security EH?   :rolleyes:

There were two purpouses:

1/ The challenge if I could manage to act that good, because it was MUCH different from how my real me were in school.

2/ See if I could find an interesting girlfriendmaterial  :dance:    I were very picky back then, even worse than now. It took me a day in different schools, before I found one, so I knew which school class I "belonged to"   :lol: But the interesting found my acting "me" not serious enough   :boohoo:  :hystery:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There were two purpouses:

1/ The challenge if I could manage to act that good, because it was MUCH different from how my real me were in school.

2/ See if I could find an interesting girlfriendmaterial  :dance:    I were very picky back then, even worse than now. It took me a day in different schools, before I found one, so I knew which school class I "belonged to"   :lol: But the interesting found my acting "me" not serious enough   :boohoo:  :hystery:

So you were a stalker?

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I were very picky back then, even worse than now. It took me a day in different schools, before I found one, so I knew which school class I "belonged to"   :lol:

So you were a stalker?

Isn't that OPPOSITE to stalker?   :)

After I entered the class, I concentrated at the student ACTING anyway.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2/ See if I could find an interesting girlfriendmateria