Umbrellas

Thomas
Posted
Posted

That's not stalking, that's reconnaissance 

Surely Reconnaissance is Stalking by it's definition? 

Definitly NOT.

(From encyclopedia. My marks.)

/Stalking is UNWANTED or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward ANother persoN.

/Reconnaissance is exploration of an AREA. (In this case schools with MANY people.)

In this case I DIDN'T even know who I looked for, it was a GENERAL look if I could find ANY interesting person.  And as I wrote earlier, among these THOUSANDS I checked, the one I contacted LIKED the attention  :lol:

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
among these THOUSANDS I checked, the one I contacted LIKED the attention 

Did  she have an Umbrella? 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

/Stalking is UNWANTED or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward ANother persoN.

Excatly! So no doubt you sought permission for your actions to these young Ladies to see if they wanted to be observed by you.

Come on Thomas stop twisting things. If you Didn't ask it, well I think it would be an Unwanted Act as you say, you were in Disguise and you tell us no one knew who you were nor were you  Challenged. So Stranger in Camp so to speak. Hmmmmmmmmm very Suspicious. Never mind Reconnaissance, You changed your normal Uniform and in the real World that is Spying post-2148-0-15173700-1443658995.png

JP :tiphat:

Morning All  :morning1:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Excatly! So no doubt you sought permission for your actions to these young Ladies to see if they wanted to be observed by you.

Come on Thomas stop twisting things. If you Didn't ask it, well I think it would be an Unwanted Act as you say, you were in Disguise and you tell us no one knew who you were nor were you  Challenged. So Stranger in Camp so to speak. Hmmmmmmmmm very Suspicious. Never mind Reconnaissance, You changed your normal Uniform and in the real World that is Spying attachicon.gifwink.png

JP :tiphat:

Morning All  :morning1:

So you mean it's Spying to look for a girlfriend material?  :)

The disguise WASN'T to fool any GIRL. (As I wrote I LOST on that, because it made them believe I were just happy go lucky type, although I looked for a SERIOUS suiting.)

The disguise was to avoid the headmaster to stop me.

Btw - BACK then I dressed much more serious looking normaly,

but NOWADAYS I actualy mostly dress relaxed as I did in that challenge   :dance: 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The disguise was to avoid the headmaster to stop me.

:hystery:  Thomas I can sell you a Book  :)  It would have been easier.post-2148-0-75573600-1443747330_thumb.jp

BTW, they probably already knew why you were there.post-2148-0-96163300-1443747387.jpg

post-2148-0-41947900-1443747470.gif  post-2148-0-12831900-1443747454.jpg so I will pass on this now  post-2148-0-48751200-1443747515.png

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

among these THOUSANDS I checked, the one I contacted LIKED the attention 

Did  she have an Umbrella? 

Gerald don`t you know all the umbrellas ran away

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well my wife bought a new umbrella and instead of buying it where I recommended she went elsewhere and on the second day it was broken.Well she had to replace it out of her own money so in future she might listen.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
so in future she might listen.

What ever your smoking brother, it is most likely illegal in most countries :hystery:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

What ever your smoking brother, it is most likely illegal in most countries :hystery:

You never hear of living in hope Scott. Yeh your are right I should just give up and buy umbrellas in bulk.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

You never hear of living in hope Scott. Yeh your are right I should just give up and buy umbrellas in bulk.

SELLING umbrellas seem profitable   :)

• Like 2