scott h
Posted
Posted
so perhaps they were apatic or in shock

More likely just being kids and just playing in the rain :tiphat:

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Was coming home the other night around 8-30 pm and all the school kids, boys and girls were walking along the road as they do here, the rain was really coming down and not an umbrella or rain coat to be seen, they were all in their school uniforms absolutely soaking wet, not a care in the world or so it seemed.

It's common Filipinos think it's dangerous to get rain at their head, so perhaps they were apatic or in shock ?  :mocking:

Maybe or just plain silly

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well. Poncho type of raincoat isn't tight. It's hot and humid in Latin America too

OK, You come here and wear it.  Take a picture of yourself walking around in it.  Notice that you are the only one doing it (who is not riding a motorcycle) and then come here and recommend it.  THEN we will take this advice seriously.  Until then, I think its a joke (and yes I have tried it.)

You never know with me if I joke or not  :)   

IRL I can look very serious when I joke. Once when I were 23 I fooled a whole High school, a candidate for the best practical joke during the 20th century.    

BUT IRL I see when people get the information, so I know when to tell it was a joke. At Internet I write a smiley sometimes to give a hint there CAN be a joke involved, but sometimes the smileys aren't noticed  :)

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Once when I were 23 I fooled a whole High school, a candidate for the best practical joke during the 20th century.    

:mocking: I just knew you had an education Thomas.  Five extra years to win an award shows perseverance too.  So what was the joke? :tiphat: 

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I don`t care about all that where is my umbrella?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Is this it

post-41-0-00702300-1443148993_thumb.png

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Is this it

attachicon.gifshe found it.png

NAH! More like this  :hystery:  post-2148-0-26095500-1443149199.jpg

Morning All :thumbsup:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is this it

Where did you get a picture of my ex?

Is this it

NAH! More like this  :hystery:  attachicon.gifMary Poppins.jpg

Morning All :thumbsup:

I was called Mary Poppins when I went to the bar the other night I had to borrow an umbrella Addition I could have used a boat

Edited by sonjack2847

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
  I was called Mary Poppins when I went to the bar the other night I had to borrow an umbrella Addition I could have used a boat

Rowlocks come to Mind and Oars of Course :hystery:  

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Once when I were 23 I fooled a whole High school, a candidate for the best practical joke during the 20th century.    

I just knew you had an education Thomas.  Five extra years to win an award shows perseverance too.  So what was the joke? 

Off topic!    :)

It take almost 30 minutes to tell whole. It had to be funny, bc the story managed to keep drunk concentrated listening that long  :lol:

In short:  When I were 23, I went to a High School and claimed I where an 18 year student there moved from an other school. When they didn't find any documents confirming that, I asked them if they don't have any system for their documents. I even visited the confused headmaster, which ended up with he Welcomed me   :lol: 

They bought it, although I arrived in the middle of the semester  "because I found it to funny in USA* to went home until it started".

In Sweden we have "person numbers" following us everywhere, so I had to ACT make it believeable I didn't know it, although almost whole of it is our birth date. I asumed - corect - without the person number the school and "my old school" wouldn't manage to figuere out I wasn't real within the week I stayed there.

* I have never been in USA, but I told them I arrived direct from there, telling first I had been in a sheep farm and damaged my knee when I tried to show off and FAILED riding a untaimed horse.  "So then I had to quit at the farm. Then I started working at arend guy at a small recording company for food and they let me sleep there. Once the bas background singer got ill. "No problem. Just wake me up a few minutes before recording". Have you heared this?   :whistling:  and then I sang a short bit I just made up. Everyone were impressed     :hystery: 

After the week ended I just left, because my vacation was finnished from my work in a company importing tools to metal industry. Two years later I contacted one of the students with an uncommon family name, so I found him through the phone book. He assisted me, so I could make a new suprise visit to their exam party.  Then I told them the truth. All students found it very funny except a boyfriend to a girl, who where extra happy I came back   :dance:

• Like 1