Fallout From Terror Attacks In Europe

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I just hope it will all be over soon. As for educating these people that everybody is not out to get them forget it.You can educate/guide one group and they will stop and then another one springs up.And their excuse Oh you gave him a pair trousers and his buttons are a different colour to the ones you gave me I am not happy.Sad to say but Jake may well be right maybe the only solution is annihilation.Sad rant over. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
what are they waiting for, an Invitation

I know your joking a bit Jack, but also serious. These guys are anything but dumb. The coalition knows who these guys are, but not where. Its real tough to hit a headquarters (or individual) who make all their plans, write them down, send a messenger to a messenger to another guy who finally gets on a phone 70 clicks away before passing on instructions.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

what are they waiting for, an Invitation

I know your joking a bit Jack, but also serious. These guys are anything but dumb. The coalition knows who these guys are, but not where. Its real tough to hit a headquarters (or individual) who make all their plans, write them down, send a messenger to a messenger to another guy who finally gets on a phone 70 clicks away before passing on instructions.

They didn't know where Bin laden or Saddam was but they got them Both in the End. Resurrect 'Enola Gay' and her Sister. If the US had not done what they did we just all might be Speaking Japanese, Do we all want to be another Religion?

Joking is something that truth can come out of.  " Fight Fire with Fire" Do unto others and all that.

Cliches galore but my goodness we have to start somewhere, Now. If it means taking them out one at a time So beit.

I gave up my Commission because I did not believe that  Bombing Civilian Targets was the right thing to do but.... Today, who the hell is who?

jack  :unsure:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

who make all their plans, write them down, send a messenger to a messenger to another guy who finally gets on a phone 70 clicks away before passing on instructions.

Time to start and forget our instincts and humanity and do as they do, Shoot the Freaking messenger and Jam or Disable phones and Internet, You can do it in the US or any other country do it there. Or is this too easy and not politically Correct Get the Blighters to where they have to actually meet to talk.

Jack :unsure:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Who, I ask WHO is Leading these people?

Jack, at cat named Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is their spiritual leader, he is the prime motivator behind the movement. A very charismatic man who can spin his version of the Koran to attract the disaffected.

so just who is pointing them to go and do?

Their tactical leaders are actually officers from Saddam Hussiens old Iraqi Republican Guard. Since they were disbanded in 2003 they have just been knocking around. ISIS pays them well, and gives them something to do. Unlike popular belief, these guys were actually good soldiers compared to their regional competition (Iran, Turkey and the Gulf States). They were held in contempt only because the ran smack into USA/British buzz saw. So ISIS actually has quite competent small and medium size unit leadership. Which is really the type of campaign they are running.

Someone, some Country IS supplying them

Two words Jack, "Black Market" In todays world, especially that region if you have the money you can buy the munitions. Remember they not only are selling Iraqi oil on the black market, they are selling items looted from museums, confiscating (religious tax is what they are calling it) assets from the cities they control and donations from those with more money then sense. So they are pretty well funded.

Hey Scott,

Your analysis and conclusion is like an intelligence briefing from an S-2 officer.  I concur 100% soldier!  With your permission Sergeant Major, I would like to add some more spices to this discussion (oh no, not again).  

We all rave about our technology of zooming in to get the brand of cigarettes he's smoking from an orbiting satellite.  But why did we take over a decade to get to Osama's been laden.  Several years earlier, we had actionable intelligence to waste the guy at a well known terrorist camp in Afghanistan.  But was aborted due to collateral damage.  The term political correctness was born.  

It took the Allied forces to defeat both Germany and Japan in about 5 years.  How long has it been since the Twin Towers collapsed? We're still at it gentlemen -- all of us.  Again, this is a special kind of evil of the new world order. Unfortunately, we're in it for the long haul.  Our children are depending upon us to get our chit together.

Respectfully -- Jake, a stubborn old billy goat.   

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

If we disable all their communication capabilities we will not be able to locate them.

No matter what we do we will never wipe out terrorists. If we did nuke them we will only create more. Even if we did a full scale invasion it would only create more terrorists elsewhere.

I'm definitely not for negotiating but we have to be careful with our military intervention as well and killing millions of innocent women and children as we did in japan is definitely not the answer.

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Also guys remember they are slowly but surely losing ground every day and we and other countries are bombing them every day.

The so called isis guys who did the attack in France were not even from the middle east.

This is a war on an ideology. Religion is dangerous when taken so literally. There is no easy solution.

Edited by Richieboy67

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well one of our Mamby Pamby World leaders is going to have to make some sort of Decision pretty Quickly IMHO. If they can't get their heads together and decide one way or the other they got no right drawing salaries. When did they think about innocent people? (ISIS I mean of course)

Jack

Edited because I boobed  :hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well one of our Mamby Pamby World leaders is going to have to make some sort of Decision pretty Quickly IMHO. If they can't get their heads together and decide one way or the other they got no right drawing salaries. When did they think about innocent people?

Jack

Well, two of the world leaders took off their gloves a few days ago -- the Russians and the French.  As far as the terrorists are concern, they do think about the innocent people all the time.  The innocent are targeted because we are considered soft targets to produce mass chaos, death and destruction.  

We can no longer use logic or reasoning against them.  I would love to see all the special forces (French Foreign Legion, SAS, Spetsnaz, Delta, Seal teams and Ninja Turtles) get together for a major blow out party.  The terrorists will soon be terminated with extreme prejudice.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well one of our Mamby Pamby World leaders is going to have to make some sort of Decision pretty Quickly IMHO. If they can't get their heads together and decide one way or the other they got no right drawing salaries. When did they think about innocent people?

Jack

Well, two of the world leaders took off their gloves a few days ago -- the Russians and the French.  As far as the terrorists are concern, they do think about the innocent people all the time.  The innocent are targeted because we are considered soft targets to produce mass chaos, death and destruction.  

We can no longer use logic or reasoning against them.  I would love to see all the special forces (French Foreign Legion, SAS, Spetsnaz, Delta, Seal teams and Ninja Turtles) get together for a major blow out party.  The terrorists will soon be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Yes but the rest will have get of the fence as well, this ain't Gotham City the foe is not the Joker or the Riddler The penguin is still waddling but Bat Man, Robin & Superman only live in Comics so it is up to real people to do the Job. Time for a coalition of Governments to get their Thinking caps on.  This is not a new war it has been going on for Centuries, over 2 000  years in fact Time to wind it up now. 

Jack. :tiphat:

• Like 1