EU referendum

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well its been a few weeks now and England has not disappeared under the waves, infact the only thing that seems to be sinking in the English pound, but as always there are some saying the pound was to high anyway ,

If you believed in everything that is said or you read it, well you would never venture outside your home , but most of us are better then that, but i am sure there are losers and i am sure there will be lots of winners once the dust settles

We dont need Bretix to upset the worlds banking or housing crisis or any crisis at all, just look over the past few years anything can cause a wobble in our world,

But coming back to our real world has anything change , well for me the only change that may happen is i may have to work a little longer if the exchange rates go down any more to compensate my savings, anything else,NO, life still goes on

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I really liked a post on Sonjack's Facebook about the BrExit.  Here is a screen shot

EU.jpg

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Seems like it is in reality

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 5:14 AM, Kuya John said:

David Cameron to step down as prime minister by October as we speak.

Heaven help us if Boris Johnston becomes the next leader of Conservative Government :omg:

You got your wish, he's just Foreign secretary.

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

Like I said initially, a lot of froth and bubble over not much. UK will survive and carry on as usual.

Other countries in EU sill see this and say 'bye bye' also, eventually EU will fold and Germany will get the sulks! Can't boss anyone around for awhile.

Look at Greece it is financially ruined, much of its own doings, but they voted in a Government on a platform of leaving EU and they did a backflip? Can't work that one out! Greece cannot carry on with the level of debt it is carrying. Eventually it will leave EU also IMO.

Edited by mogo51

virginprune
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Like I said initially, a lot of froth and bubble over not much. UK will survive and carry on as usual.

Other countries in EU sill see this and say 'bye bye' also, eventually EU will fold and Germany will get the sulks! Can't boss anyone around for awhile.

The consensus now across the EU is for the right wing break away parties to slump in the polls. This coincides with the rise in the polls of the remain in the EU parties. It seems if anything, the UK leaving has strengthened the resolve of people for their countries to remain. I do however, believe that things will have to change to keep these countries happy to remain part of the Union.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, robert k said:

You got your wish, he's just Foreign secretary.

Robert

It has been said that the new Prime Minister chose him with the Attitude, You got us in this mess you sort it out!

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Robert

It has been said that the new Prime Minister chose him with the Attitude, You got us in this mess you sort it out!

Well, he took the job. So much for those saying the Brexit leaders ran away. From the news reports France is thrilled.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, robert k said:

So much for those saying the Brexit leaders ran away. From the news reports France is thrilled.

Well in a way he did, he chose not to stand for Prime Minister, I would bet that nobody was more shocked than Boris himself when offered the job as foreign secretary. Now he has the poisoned chalice?, time will tell.

Edited by Kuya John
correction

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Well in a way he did, he chose not to stand for Prime Minister, I would bet that nobody was more shocked than Boris himself when offered the job as foreign secretary. Now he has the poisoned chalice?, time will tell.

Aside from trying to do a good job with it...I would have a ball! I wonder if they would consider me if Boris resigns or is sacked?:smile: