Morning Stiffness

Nephi
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Look at www.stadiumpal.com and see if that works for you. It's for those fans at a ball game that do not want to wait for half time to take a break. They even have one for females. I cannot vouch for it but check it out.

4 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Look at www.stadiumpal.com and see if that works for you. It's for those fans at a ball game that do not want to wait for half time to take a break. They even have one for females. I cannot vouch for it but check it out.

That's pretty good. I'd almost be afraid it would spring a leak if my home team (LA Dodgers) hit a home run!!

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I think it has a valve that you can open and let the bag drain downhill below you. :huh-huh:

I'm an LA DODGER fan also. :cornflakes:

• Like 1

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gratefuled said:

I think it has a valve that you can open and let the bag drain downhill below you. :huh-huh:

I'm an LA DODGER fan also. :cornflakes:

The sure think of some crazy things don't they?

I lived and grew up in the Valley (N Hollywood) and went to loads of Dodger games with my parents. Great fun! Wonder how much a Dodger Dog is now. Probably have to take out a small loan to get one!!

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Nephi said:

The sure think of some crazy things don't they?

I lived and grew up in the Valley (N Hollywood) and went to loads of Dodger games with my parents. Great fun! Wonder how much a Dodger Dog is now. Probably have to take out a small loan to get one!!

I used to live in N. Hollywood, haven't been there since 1985. I won't even try to imagine the changes.

• Like 3

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

I used to live in N. Hollywood, haven't been there since 1985. I won't even try to imagine the changes.

I was last there in 2003 when catching Philippine Airlines at LAX to come home. Hard to find my way around the Valley as most all landmarks are gone or changed. Memory changes too when remembering streets. It was interesting but awful glad I don't have to live there anymore. What I missed is the Tiny Naylors restaurant on Sepulvida and Sherman Way. It was gone and some other business there.

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

I find the climate much better for me. Sure you sweat a lot but it forces you to hydrate more which helps flush bad stuff out of your system.

My back and leg were all jacked up from a motorcycle accident. I visited the Chiropractor/Kinesiologist in AC and was all good after 6 trips. His prices have gone up, but 30 minutes under his treatment worked better than any 1.5 hour shiatsu massage.

I agree about getting out and doing things. Stretching does loads for your body, which also leads to more mobility.

• Like 5

earthdome
Posted
Posted

For those with chronic back pain related to your spine (not muscle pain) I know of several people who have had adult stem cell therapy for their spine. Stem cells are removed from your thigh bone marrow and injected into your spinal column. Friend of mine who I used to work with says it has done wonders for him. My neighbor recently had this done but I haven't heard how it turned out for her yet. It takes several months for the stem cells to do their regenerative work. This costs $5000 in the US.

• Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, earthdome said:

For those with chronic back pain related to your spine (not muscle pain) I know of several people who have had adult stem cell therapy for their spine. Stem cells are removed from your thigh bone marrow and injected into your spinal column. Friend of mine who I used to work with says it has done wonders for him. My neighbor recently had this done but I haven't heard how it turned out for her yet. It takes several months for the stem cells to do their regenerative work. This costs $5000 in the US.

I'll check it out. I hope it works. I would rather pay $5000 than to live the rest of my life in pain. My injury is both muscle and lower spine.

• Like 2