Dangers of Ayala

Nephi
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Today I was Ayala by myself, all good, eyes met with girl and we smiled, no problem and i think she was just a normal shopper.

Later a friend was meeting me and while I waited for her and just walking out on the terraces a young woman says hi, I can hardly talk at the moment as my voice is gone but I said hello, usual talk like where you from etc, I said i'm waiting for some one and she says she is about to start work if I need massage but I declined.

So walk a bit more and stop leaning on the railing, new girl stands besides me, silence then hi, where you from,, long story but another comes along and is talking to her, she says did I understand and I reply I was not listening. She say other girl never tasted foreigner and do I want to go for good time with both, no I say waiting for someone.

Anyway move from there minding my own business and I hear hi, hmm ladyboy.

So still waiting another girl comes by, are you waiting for someone, yes

Next I'm texting and hear hi, two very attractive women (maybe) same story but they left when I said I was seeing someone.

So moral of the story is that it's dangerous if alone, fat and ugly at the mall.

:whistling:

Isn't it nice to feel so wanted everywhere you go??? Great stuff for ones ego and maybe even body parts. Hahaha. Believe me, after two or maybe three years living here and you don't even hear them anymore. After that, the ones you do hear it seem more annoying than anything else.

Dangerous being there alone? Only if you are single and not looking for marriage or if you're married and the wife thinks you're flirting with all the tasty treats.

Nephi

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

So I'm flying out tonight....I guess the welcome wagon is at the mall?

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So moral of the story is that it's dangerous if alone, fat and ugly at the mall.

:whistling:

Could be even more dangerous if you're not good at differentiating between 100% girls and Ladyboyz; you might wind up getting an unwanted prostrate exam, lol.

:hystery: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Reboot said:

So I'm flying out tonight....I guess the welcome wagon is at the mall?

Actually, the secret meeting place is at the base of the escalator. Find a seat and just keep looking UP. You will know you are in the right place by the number of foreigners doing the same thing.... :whistling: 

• Like 2

northtoalaska
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

<<<So moral of the story is that it's dangerous if alone, fat and ugly at the mall.>>>>

Even more so if you don't wear that rubber hoodie... Lots of free-lancers active in Ayala. Although, my experiences have been limited to having only 1 or 2 approach me per visit. Maybe I need to gain weight, I think I have alone and ugly part down. LOL

Edited by northtoalaska
  • Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted

I had a girl ask me for a lunch at Jolibee with her "friends". I didn't say yes or no but she pointed me to the table where 3 attractive young girls where sitting. All SM employees on lunch break. I told her sorry no.

A few years ago. I met a girl on a "night out" but nothing developed. She text me a few days later asked me to meet her at KFC for a late lunch or early dinner it was about 5 PM. She showed up with her friend a bakla. It was still ok but before we started she told me to make it fast because they were on the way to work. I asked her who's paying your transportation. She said "you are". I told her no and walked away but she followed me and told me sorry it's a joke.

I didn't buy it and walked away.

Girls will play on their looks which might be enough for them to get what they want. If your wife or gf is around it can be awkward even saying no results in conversation. And it's usually not well received.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cant see any problem with it.

• Like 2