Manchester Suicide Bomber, England.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, robert k said:

I was always told it is against Islam to denounce any muslim for anything they do to a non-muslim and that is why NONE that are practicing muslims that I know of have ever denounced another muslim. I have heard FORMER muslims do so, but never a practicing one!

I hear Muslims denouncing the actions of the radical Muslims all the time. 

They denounce the actions of the Taliban. The actions of Al Queda, The actions of ISIS. 

Muslims verses Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, etc, ,,,,,,,

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

I hear Muslims denouncing the actions of the radical Muslims all the time. 

They denounce the actions of the Taliban. The actions of Al Queda, The actions of ISIS. 

Muslims verses Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, etc, ,,,,,,,

I see, against other muslims only? Glad you agree with me.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, robert k said:

I see, against other muslims only? Glad you agree with me

Oh, but I am NOT agreeing with you.  Good Muslims do NOT all agree with what Muslim terrorists are doing al over the world against non Muslims. There are many who disagree and publicly express their opinion. 

Many do want to live in peace. Only those who are afraid to speak up, they do not but they do not agree with the radical ones. 

Good Night.

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Oh, but I am NOT agreeing with you.  Good Muslims do NOT all agree with what Muslim terrorists are doing al over the world against non Muslims. There are many who disagree and publicly express their opinion. 

Many do want to live in peace. Only those who are afraid to speak up, they do not but they do not agree with the radical ones. 

Good Night.

Too bad you couldn't link a clip of a muslim denouncing muslims for an attack on a christian, budist or whatever.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I think the problem is even among Muslims there's terrorism. Shia against Shiite. Shia and Shiite against Ahmadiyya. In short if you don't comply with their version of the Koran you are open season. It's not just against the West yet the Libtards in the West keep blaming the West for the problem.

There's millions of nice peace loving Muslims but like the Natzis and Germans it only took the decent ones to do nothing for extremism to take over. You'll find very few Muslim countries where you can openly condemn the writings of the Koran. Not because of the few extremists but because the peace loving minority will hand you over to the extremists to do their dirty work.

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, robert k said:

Do you really believe you could eradicate poverty for 80 billion dollars? I'm certain you couldn't eradicate poverty for 800 TRILLION dollars.

Robert

Once again my answer is the same no!

But it would go a long way towards helping those in genuine need, not all people have the same opportunities in life

That,s why anyone successful should count their blessing and blessings are meant  to be shared

By the way  just seen two Muslim  young ladies on TV condemning the act in Manchester

Also the horrific  act just been condemned  by the Muslim Centre in Manchester on Al Jazeera news channel

Edited by Kuya John
Lastest news

robert k
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Robert

Once again my answer is the same no!

But it would go a long way towards helping those in genuine need, not all people have the same opportunities in life

That,s why anyone successful should count their blessing and blessings are meant  to be shared

By the way  just seen two Muslim  young ladies on TV condemning the act in Manchester

Also the horrific  act just been condemned  by the Muslim Centre in Manchester on Al Jazeera news channel

Can't find where a muslim denounced it, do you have a link? I have Al Jazeera saying that May denounced it, not the same thing. I see where government spokesmen say governments denounced it, I want to hear/see someone say it personally. If ANYONE has a clip they can link where a muslim PERSONALLY denounced it on camera, I'd appreciate if you could link it because Google just turns up some collective government or spokesman speaking for a group of unnamed individuals crap.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

Can't find where a muslim denounced it, do you have a link? I have Al Jazeera saying that May denounced it, not the same thing. I see where government spokesmen say governments denounced it, I want to hear/see someone say it personally. If ANYONE has a clip they can link where a muslim PERSONALLY denounced it on camera, I'd appreciate if you could link it because Google just turns up some collective government or spokesman speaking for a group of unnamed individuals crap.

The problem you'll have is when you see someone from the Muslim community speaking against the acts how do you know if they mean it. It's allowed under Islamic teachings to lie to the non believer to gain his trust and further empower Islam. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Snowy79 said:

The problem you'll have is when you see someone from the Muslim community speaking against the acts how do you know if they mean it. It's allowed under Islamic teachings to lie to the non believer to gain his trust and further empower Islam. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

I am told that it is against the tenets of the religion to bad mouth about another muslim to a non-muslim. Those who do would be painting a target on their back. The collective thing lets them say, "It wasn't ME personally". Which probably nets them a dirty look but not the knife in the back.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, robert k said:

Robert

Just type manchester muslim community  leaders denouce suicide  bombing or bbc iplayer the one show (tonights 7pm)

Or BBC northwest news uk to find what you can't seem to accept.

• Like 1