Manchester Suicide Bomber, England.

robert k
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Robert

Just type manchester muslim community  leaders denouce suicide  bombing or bbc iplayer the one show (tonights 7pm)

Or BBC northwest news uk to find what you can't seem to accept.

You mean this? 

"Muslim [ unnamed] leaders were among those who were quick to condemn the attack, which killed 22 people and wounded dozens, and declare that the city would not be divided.

Mohammed Shafiq, the chief executive of Ramadhan Foundation in Manchester, said in a statement that the deadly explosion after an Ariana Grande concert was the “darkest day” in the city’s history."

I condemn litterbugs and children talking back to their parents is a dark day. A natural disaster could be a dark day....and nobody's fault.

Check out this collective nobody putting their name to it :

Official Statement from Quba Masjid: A group, not a person.

"Our thoughts go out to all those affected by the horrific attack last night in Manchester and especially to the victims and their families.

We condemn, in the strongest possible terms, all such attacks wherever they take place as there can never be any justification for such cowardice acts."

Where are the actual people saying my name is followed by xxxx? Doesn't happen. Collective messages are by nobody. No JOHN HANCOCKS here. Because they fear retribution from their own people.

Nice headline :Manchester attack latest: Bomber's brother 'was aware of all details ...

This could have been stopped. I think the arrests are up to 5 now.

Before anyone starts thinking I'm a racist, the last two vehicles I bought in the US were from muslim people who had integrated. I worked at the same place an Iraqi guy worked and he was in the parking lot one day after work staring at the front of his Isuzu truck and a box with brake pads. He didn't know where to start. I installed them for him hot and tired as I was because I just saw someone in need. I have no idea where I would have to go to find 5 [ or more] people who thought blowing up a bunch of little girls was a fine idea but the guy who did it did. Probably a lot more than 5. The Israelis cut the suicide bombing way back by bulldozing the family homes where the suicide bombers were raised. They CAN police themselves, they just need some incentive. Nobody in my family or my group of friends is going to blow up little girls if I know about it in advance. 

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Taqqiyya.

Edit: I just saw someone already referenced this wonderful word.

Edited by Reboot

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Robert 

I have just watched the news on Al Jazeera again showing the same footage of a spokesman from the Manchester Muslim Community speaking out against the bombing at the concert. His name was clearly written underneath while he spoke, he was also surrounded by other members of their community.

I got the impression  that you could not accept what Gratefueled and myself were saying, sorry if there is any misunderstanding.

I admire those who are brave enough to speak out against the terrorist elements within their midst. I understand where you are coming from with regards to prevention methods and from all accounts the police were informed about this guy stemming back a few years sadly there is not enough forces to cover all angles. Respectfully JB

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Yes these people are wonderful examples. I guess washing pieces of little dead girls out of your hair after an Ariana Grande concert is a small price to pay for the mass immigration of such admirable people.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

What has annoyed me again about this person and the others who has done things is, THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICE NEW THE PERSON AND PERSONS.

So what are they to do now, please arrest them all who are on your books, why wait until they do this again, yes i know they cant do this and that and they have rights , but dont we have rights too, to live in peace and safety.

Why is it the people who speak and say what is worrying them are classed as a racist and then if you are not careful you will be arrested, something has gone wrong in this country and in such a very short time too.

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, robert k said:

Too bad you couldn't link a clip of a muslim denouncing muslims for an attack on a christian, budist or whatever.

Too bad you don't read the News. Muslims all over the world condemn the actions of terrorist Muslims against non Muslims. Too bad you cannot or will not Google the subject yourself. It's all over the News. Many Muslims have condemned  the suicide bombing in Manchester. Look at Facebook and see more. Just turn on your tv set and see for yourself.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, stevewool said:

What has annoyed me again about this person and the others who has done things is, THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICE NEW THE PERSON AND PERSONS.

So what are they to do now, please arrest them all who are on your books, why wait until they do this again, yes i know they cant do this and that and they have rights , but dont we have rights too, to live in peace and safety.

Why is it the people who speak and say what is worrying them are classed as a racist and then if you are not careful you will be arrested, something has gone wrong in this country and in such a very short time too.

Steve on social media earlier a woman was saying that we need to understand why they do it and try to help them.I think we need to stop them full stop with force if necessary.We have tried the Liberal way and quite frankly it does not work.If you need confirmation of this go and ask the families of the dead and injured in Manchester,London and all over Europe and elsewhere in the world.People who preach hate should be the first to be rounded up for deportation or long prison spells.It is time to act not to listen.

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Too bad you don't read the News. Muslims all over the world condemn the actions of terrorist Muslims against non Muslims. Too bad you cannot or will not Google the subject yourself. It's all over the News. Many Muslims have condemned  the suicide bombing in Manchester. Look at Facebook and see more. Just turn on your tv set and see for yourself.

I already did google it Ed, multiple times, there are examples above of the wishy washy anonymous collective maybe, condemnations. I could find no videos of a muslim coming out and saying my name is xxx, not my group, not my government but my name and I condemn the bomber, and now since his family who knew about it in advance have been arrested, I expect them to personally condemn them too, in their OWN NAME, not in a name of a group and not in uncertain terms.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, robert k said:

I already did google it Ed, multiple times, there are examples above of the wishy washy anonymous collective maybe, condemnations. I could find no videos of a muslim coming out and saying my name is xxx, not my group, not my government but my name and I condemn the bomber, and now since his family who knew about it in advance have been arrested, I expect them to personally condemn them too, in their OWN NAME, not in a name of a group and not in uncertain terms.

I'm giving up on you. You can continue to believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. 

Have a nice day. 

• Like 1

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, robert k said:

Too bad you couldn't link a clip of a muslim denouncing muslims for an attack on a christian, budist or whatever.

Would this fit the bill?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03m0kmp

• Like 2