Armed civilian militia. Is this the answer?

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Probably but it is not in my nature and I would suspect in any other Brits mind to either. We were not brought up that way :mellow:

Guns don't kill people one there own, people with guns (Or any Weapon) kill people, So let's blame the real Culprit. PEOPLE

Let's all get a gun Jack then we can just outlaw the people.:SugarwareZ-037:

Sorry my bat......:hystery:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

confused baby.jpg You know I get so pi....d of with all this Gun thing, The PI can if they wanted do this Militia thing in many ways The US has the National Guard, the Italians France and Spain all all their Para-Military Units on call 24/7 all illegal under EU Rules but it works

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

So there it is, a double life Baddy that can legally carry a gun

Jack, they most likely have a gun already if they are drug dealers/smugglers because they deal in cash and they can't trust the people who They are dealing with, because Those people are criminals. If they have not been identified by the gun when the mere carrying of the gun is illegal? How would it make any difference if the actual carrying when not engaged in the commission of a crime were legal?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, robert k said:

Jack, they most likely have a gun already if they are drug dealers/smugglers because they deal in cash and they can't trust the people who They are dealing with, because Those people are criminals. If they have not been identified by the gun when the mere carrying of the gun is illegal? How would it make any difference if the actual carrying when not engaged in the commission of a crime were legal?

You miss or just don't want to see what I am saying so I will bother no more 

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

I was getting the same impression, Jack.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, robert k said:

I was getting the same impression, Jack.

So you disagree that Joe Bloggs a career criminal but of good Character has an illegal Gun that he may or may not use again but has, Now the Law changes and low and behold he can now carry a gun so the law has legalised that man to carry a weapon. This was my Point

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

The public does not have to know who the civilian militia is

You are right.  But some people know.  Keep your eyes on guys with this tattoo

Guardians.jpg

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

It is the EU training.  Too many years in a nanny state.

Not an insult Jack just a difference in our thinking.

Europe is where it is wrong to be hungry, homeless, without a pint.  The state provides.

When I was stationed in Germany, so all could work as they repaired a bit of road outside of Mohn they would pull the front end loader to the fill pile and 10 men would shovel it full.

Not even Billy Saul Estes would have tried that.

As Europe changes to the rugged individuals that Americans think we are, we continue to try to do what has been proven wrong in Russia Europe and much of Asia.

Maybe as messed up as it seems, and as contrary as it is the Philippines has this right. You get what you  make. You take care of Family and they of you.  If you have nothing can do nothing then the Church or the Village takes care of you at their discretion.

The only thing we are owed at birth is death. It is up to us to live as best we can and help as we can and want.

You can only eat so much drink so much live is so big a house.   You can though love a lot and then some more.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

So you disagree that Joe Bloggs a career criminal but of good Character has an illegal Gun that he may or may not use again but has, Now the Law changes and low and behold he can now carry a gun so the law has legalised that man to carry a weapon. This was my Point

17 minutes ago, robert k said:

Jack, I did not expect to see the above. But if we must. I do see what you are saying but I believe it is a fallacy.

If Joe Bloggs....carries his gun when he expects/intends to use it...

does it really matter...if Joe Bloggs carries the gun...also when he does NOT intend to use it? 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

does it really matter...if Joe Bloggs carries the gun...also when he does NOT intend to use it? 

No but the fact is it is now Legal that is my point. If he uses it in a Crime then that is another thing, If he gets a shakedown and he is not legal he has a problem but if he gets a shakedown when Legal he will smile