Where do you draw the line

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

We sometimes have differing opinions but we "draw-the-line" between our opinions and personal attacks.  

Discussing issues is part of my personality. I'm used to it. I will discuss just about anything with just about anyone. I've been doing it almost all my life. I have very close friends back home that I have known for many years, some since childhood. When we get together whether one on one or a group of us we end up discussing some hot topic. Like today, we would be discussing the Warriors/Cavaliers game. Maybe Nadal vs Dominic. Maybe the MLB and the upcoming  All Star Game. whatever, it's usually sports and occasionally politics. 

If you have ever seen 2 elderly Italians arguing, you would think that they would soon be reading punches. They pound the table, shout and curse but never strike each other. The same with Spanish gents.

On the other hand, short tempered Mexicans do not argue much before they start fighting. It might be the booze or their Indian blood but not their Spanish blood. 

My observation.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, stevewool said:

Bloody spelling . :whistling:

What kind of a bloody excuse is that.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gratefuled said:

When the stuff (junk) builds up I ask my wife what are you going to do with it? She says, "give it to the Lumads". 

Ed what are Lumads have not heard that one before.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Mate it`s called Tampo,Tampon is a once a month towel.

12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery:

and Jack thought the way I spelled Whales.... errr sorry, Wales.... was a problem..... :SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

and Jack thought the way I spelled Whales.... errr sorry, Wales.... was a problem..... :SugarwareZ-005:

Ya, but you gotta know Steve a little better to understand him sometimes, every now and then we may  correct him a little but many times we leave him because it reads better/funnier his way :smile: I think he does it on Purpose you know, cos he does get a lot of Likes :thumbsup:

BTW Steve & Steve, I liked your Posts,  like+button.jpg for good measure

Jack:shades:

Morning All:morning1:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I went whale watching once on the streets of Porkland Oregon. I really don't see what the big deal is?:89: Did I misspell that?

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, robert k said:

I went whale watching once on the streets of Porkland Oregon. I really don't see what the big deal is?:89: Did I misspell that?

Nope you didn't do anything, they were discussing Wales and I put on my silly American hat and posted a video of whales.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ya, but you gotta know Steve a little better to understand him sometimes, every now and then we may  correct him a little but many times we leave him because it reads better/funnier his way :smile: I think he does it on Purpose you know, cos he does get a lot of Likes :thumbsup:

BTW Steve & Steve, I liked your Posts,  like+button.jpg for good measure

Jack:shades:

Morning All:morning1:

You caught me out Jack.

Yes it is sometimes better to add a little pun to a thread or else there may be all out war sometimes .

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, robert k said:

Nothing better then people watching on our streets , but calling large people whales

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Ed what are Lumads have not heard that one before

The Lumads are the indigenous people (tribes) of southern Mindanao. Their home area is in Muslim area or rather the Muslims have settled in Lumads area. They are poor, uneducated and live off the land or make stuff to sell or trade. In my opinion it is a misnomer to label them as Muslim Lumads. They were probably forced to convert to Muslims. Then again what do I know

• Like 2