PNP Internet Banking (or lack Of)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Benington said:

To pay one's electric bill online

You get to pay your electric bill online.  Lucky bugger.  We have to go to their office and pay cash.

jpbago
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You get to pay your electric bill online.  Lucky bugger.  We have to go to their office and pay cash.

We can pay ours at the BDO but it is faster to go to their office around 2 PM. BDO requires too much paperwork.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Benington said:

Another glitch with the new and improved (?)  PNB online site?

To pay one's electric bill online Meralco require you to add 5 digits, which change every month, to your account number, to make what they call the ATM/Phone reference number. Possible under the old online payment screen. Now not possible 

The customer number shown on PNB does have 5 digits added, but not the ones needed for this month. Do they have a unique set of 5 digits which will work every month? Or is it just a mess up? 

Probably the latter Jack.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
On 8/28/2017 at 11:14 AM, Benington said:

Another glitch with the new and improved (?)  PNB online site?

Well just got a mail from the Bank and it says;

Bank notice.jpg let's see EH?:smile:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well just got a mail from the Bank and it says;

Bank notice.jpg let's see EH?:smile:

Don`t hold your breath.Ever since I opened my PNB account last year they have been upgrading the system some time or another.As you have already told it is Manila who keep changing the upgrade and each time they do it Dumaguete has to start all over again.

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Don`t hold your breath.Ever since I opened my PNB account last year they have been upgrading the system some time or another.As you have already told it is Manila who keep changing the upgrade and each time they do it Dumaguete has to start all over again.

How right you are, I have saved this mail from them to "Quote" at them if it goes Tits up  we will see :smile:

• Like 1

Benington
Posted
Posted

Found another payment glitch, again with a major company....Globe...not recognising account number.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Benington said:

Found another payment glitch, again with a major company....Globe...not recognising account number.

Yes had that also, it would appear that not all the new account numbers have been allocated to all Internet accounts, best you contact you Holding Branch :smile:

Benington
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

....best you contact you Holding Branch

Would do this morning, if they were open! Another area where the PNB is behind the competition.

Have emailed customer care..don't expect anything much, they must be inundated with complaints.

The thing is if you've got to pay one bill at the Bayad Center or Bank you might as well pay the others too at the same time..especially if that avoids having to input 16 digits.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Benington said:

Would do this morning, if they were open! Another area where the PNB is behind the competition.

Today My friends is a Holiday and I did say about this a few days ago so they are in fact keeping up with the competition as none of the Banks are open