PNP Internet Banking (or lack Of)

Benington
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Today My friends is a Holiday and I did say about this a few days ago so they are in fact keeping up with the competition as none of the Banks are open

Oops...thought today was Saturday. That's what these 3 day weekends do to me!

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

It Llooks ooks like the brown stuff has hit the fan again with PNB and bank transfers. A couple of friends have informed me money transfers have gone missing following the latest update and they dont know when theyll be recovered. Apparently the old Allied accounts aren't affected but some guys pensions have gone walk abouts. 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

It Llooks ooks like the brown stuff has hit the fan again with PNB and bank transfers. A couple of friends have informed me money transfers have gone missing following the latest update and they dont know when theyll be recovered. Apparently the old Allied accounts aren't affected but some guys pensions have gone walk abouts. 

Snowy can you keep us updated on  this as some of us want to transfer money to PNB.Cheers.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Snowy can you keep us updated on  this as some of us want to transfer money to PNB.Cheers.

So far I've heard of a few guys whose pension payments into the PNB has gone walk about and it's now over to the head office in Manila to find where the money has gone. One of the guys in my apartment block has lost 96,000 php in one transfer and he's not getting answers.

I'm luckily no longer in touch with my ex who was involved in the ongoing software upgrades though. I do know in the last two weeks the bank in Puerto Galera has had loads of issues with their ATM which is a pain as it's the only one in the area that doesn't rape me.

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

For what it's worth we had a wire transfer go through successfully last week from our US bank to PNB. 

Edited by davewe
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, davewe said:

For what it's worth we had a wire transfer go through successfully last week from our US bank to PNB. 

Well there is hope for me yet then.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I think the old Alied accounts are safe as they have a different swift code. 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I think the old Alied accounts are safe as they have a different swift code. 

My account is just over a year old I will send a small amount to see if it is working as I don`t like the idea of a large amount in cyberspace.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well I can't answer for others But All three of my pensions have come at their normal Times, As I have said before if you are having a problem then do as they (PNB) suggest, don't let it fester and then get stressed, Talk to the bank But G & G's a lot of Countries over the last few weeks have been enjoying the Late Holiday days, we here in the PI have had 4/5 in as may weeks, All this goes towards things not being Quite Normal :tiphat:

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's something on the positive side and I still can't figure it out. When we moved here we took the common strategy of leaving most of our money in the US, have the Social Security payment sent to my US bank and then writing a check here to my dollar account. I was told it would be 3+ weeks before it was available here for use.

So I wrote a check and paid a 200 fee. A week later we did the same for another purpose. In 10 days check #1 cleared my US bank and I figured another 10 days at least till it cleared here and I could use it. Check #2 was far from clearing the US bank. We asked the teller at PNB what our dollar account balance was and it included the 2 checks. I explained to Janet that of course that amount must be pending the checks clearing. But just for the heck of it we asked to transfer those amounts to our peso account and then took a bunch out in pesos. It worked! No idea why - I must have a trusting face!

Edited by davewe
  • Like 1