What has happened to BigMac

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

Been there ,done that, but look at me now living my dream , thank god she did all that to me.:thumbsup:

It`s the same for me Steve but the betrayal does not hurt any less. 

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, stevewool said:

Yes HE DID NOT CARE, about you or other things .

As more information has come out on this the more I am convinced he just wanted a trophy wife and yes is an uncaring person.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Yes. I should spend one night reading all the postings.  

Don't waste your time JJ.

I doubt much of what he said and much of the rest made little sense. He was an older gentleman she was young and very attractive I could see how he could fall in love with her. Knightrider filled in the blanks nicely. I do feel bad for the guy I'm not trying to judge him.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Anyone who marries a woman much younger than them, and an attractive one at that, should be asking themsleves some questions.  And, that would apply in  any country bu even more so in mixed-nationality relationships.  Now, the reasons may all be down to simple practicalities, and that's great all round, but there may be other less great motivations at play.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

It`s the same for me Steve but the betrayal does not hurt any less. 

Indeed at the time it can kill you, and yes I did contemplate that at the time, but time does heal .

• Like 1

marine6357
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, hk blues said:

Anyone who marries a woman much younger than them, and an attractive one at that, should be asking themsleves some questions

And why is that? What kinds of questions? Seems kind of looking down ones nose at those who choose a younger spouse? 

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

That doesn't mean a large age gap relationship can't be a successful one.  However, I would suspect that the more quality time put into the relationship before marriage will increase the odds of a successful relationship.

I would have to agree. Money doesn't buy a successful marriage. Shared time, trust development, mutual values and bi-party commitment are a few of he major ingredients that go into the recipe. I'm sure that you can think of many more.  

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, marine6357 said:

And why is that? What kinds of questions? Seems kind of looking down ones nose at those who choose a younger spouse? 

I have a younger spouse so you are incorrect in your assumption.

I'm surprised that you would need me to detail the questions you might want to ask, and I'm sure you don't really need me to. I'm sorry that I seem to have touched a raw nerve. :wink:

• Like 1