Notarized document

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Never heard of a list of acceptable Notary places. Maybe next time I need a notary I'll request one.:thumbsup:

I didn't word it as clearly as I should have AK  - the list I have been provided with in the past states the position, not the actual name of the person who can notarise  i.e. attorney, bank manager, financial advisor, etc etc :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

I didn't word it as clearly as I should have AK  - the list I have been provided with in the past states the position, not the actual name of the person who can notarise  i.e. attorney, bank manager, financial advisor, etc etc :thumbsup:

Ok not trying to stir anything up.:6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Ok not trying to stir anything up.:6:

Since when 

• Love it 2
  • Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Since when 

I'm turning over a new chapter in my life. I will be kind and considerate concerning other people views and opinions henceforth!!!:hystery:

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm turning over a new chapter in my life. I will be kind and considerate concerning other people views and opinions henceforth!!!:hystery:

Laugh icon.jpg

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Laugh icon.jpg

I'm serious Jack!:biggrin::laugh::crack-up:

• Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

As you know, this is the Philippines and things work in their own unique way! 

Hahaha... Or they don't!:hystery:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

Hahaha... Or they don't!:hystery:

I kinda understand why you say that, but things here do work in the exact way the people who are pulling the strings want them to.  I think that based on the simple observation that there is no way some of the things that go on would go on unless it's part of a bigger strategy.

A very simple one is the ludicrous system where every time we need to provide a marriage/ birth certificate we need to get a fresh one - its not like the certificates expire!  When challenged on this, the official line was "...it's not the Government who require this, it's those organisations.: Complete nonsense.  But, there is a method to the madness. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, hk blues said:

.it's not the Government who require this, it's those organisations.: Complete nonsense.  But, there is a method to the madness. 

Try this on... I think it relates to the topic which involves signatures. My apologies if it does not...

L recently went to a small university in order to get a new version of her record of attendance (or some related form - same thing as mentioned before elsewhere in this forum - DepEd required a "new" copy of the form). It turns out the administrator who signed the original document many years ago retired then died. The secretary at the university told L that because the signer was dead, her document was now invalid - I did not make this up! And, because attendance occurred when the administrator was still alive and he is now dead, The school cannot make a new, valid document.

L then replied to this woman - well, that means that many of us now and all of us in the future will officially not exist because the doctors who signed our birth certificates are dead already or soon will be... Also, does that mean that all the laws and regulations signed in the past here in the Philippines are also invalid? The woman just stared blankly at L and shrugged because she could not answer. Talking about complete nonsense!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

The secretary at the university told L that because the signer was dead, her document was now invalid -

Ozzie response to her answer of the question: Bullshi=. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic