How safe in palawan compared to Koh Samui thailand?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Phuket was the most beautiful place i had seen ( outside of scotland ) i loved the place ,but that was in 1987 , i would not go back there

Don't unless you want to shatter the dream!

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 6/18/2019 at 10:24 AM, SenorJorge said:

I spent a few weeks in Samui about two years ago.  I've never been to Palawan, and I can't comment on it.  But I will say this about Samui.  It is a beautiful island but there are far, far too many people on it.  The bar girls there are the shadiest I've ever seen in Thailand.  Girls worst than Pattaya.  I guess many of them are Pattaya rejects who tried their luck out on the islands.  With the exception of bad girls, I didn't really pick any bad vibes from the place.  I didn't get the anti-foreigner vibes that I got a LOT in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, etc.  I never worried about being pickpocketed.  Would I go back?  Nah.  I'm going to leave Thailand alone now.  Forever.  Onto the Phils and India.  Alright.

You must be young,dumb,and full of cum. I don't think you will find the type advice that you are looking for on this forum.:89:

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Don't unless you want to shatter the dream!

Ive seen photos of the place ,i as you wrote ,will not go back

In 1987 ,phuket was not developed, i live in a nippa hut on niharn beach for 7 weeks of pure heaven , i absolutely loved the place

• Like 1

SenorJorge
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

You must be young,dumb,and full of cum. I don't think you will find the type advice that you are looking for on this forum.:89:

I'm not young but Ive been divorced twice and I am over marriage.  I know some expats have "problems" with expats who frequent bar girls and good time girls.  Which is cool.  I'll stick to subic Angeles and manila and leave you "wholesome" folks in the provinces alone.  I came here for advice on cheap lodging and the like..  Sorry us thailand farang trash are disturbing the sanctity of the phils :cheers:

• Haha 2

SenorJorge
Posted
Posted

There really isn't anywhere in Thailand I would live even if I could go back there.  The whole place is just not good anymore and immigration and Thai police is a nightmare since the military government took over.  Not many pensioners have 800 or 400 baht they can shove into a Thai bank.  And that's a hell of a lot of money for an unstable government that is not very expat friendly anymore like thailand. 

• Like 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

Sorry us thailand farang trash are disturbing the sanctity of the phils :cheers:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

SenorJorge
Posted
Posted (edited)

With all the new immigration rules there's going to be a lot more coming in I'd imagine.  A lot of us arent  brave enough to go to Cambodia for any longer than a quick visit.  Some guys are also heading to Vietnam, which I've also considered.  

Edited by SenorJorge

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

With all the new immigration rules there's going to be a lot more coming in I'd imagine.   

There goes the neighbourhood. :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Love it 2
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

I know some expats have "problems" with expats who frequent bar girls and good time girls.  Which is cool.  I'll stick to subic Angeles and manila and leave you "wholesome" folks in the provinces alone.  I came here for advice on cheap lodging and the like..  Sorry us thailand farang trash are disturbing the sanctity of the phils :cheers:

No thats not true. You mentioned your problems with being ripped off from marriages and ex bar girls so no you did not come here on just advice of where to live. Again if you want you can google Nightlife forums and chit chat all you like as this is a family forum and dont try to blame others for your next round of mistakes. 

SenorJorge
Posted
Posted

All points taken.  Anyway, I never blamed anyone except for myself and the girls.  Appreciate it

• Like 1