graham59
Posted
Posted

I know my place. :unsure:

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

I wonder what kind of visa the Foreigner was on? I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a tourist visa. Might be a case of fraud here. He obviously thinks he's above the laws.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, robert k said:

I wonder what kind of visa the Foreigner was on? I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a tourist visa. Might be a case of fraud here. He obviously thinks he's above the laws.

Makes no difference what visa, the law has always clearly stated that foreigners can not meddle in the nations affairs. Remember the old nun recently deported? 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, robert k said:

I'm guessing dual Filipino US citizenship.

robert k
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Makes no difference what visa, the law has always clearly stated that foreigners can not meddle in the nations affairs. Remember the old nun recently deported? 

Being in the country on the wrong visa would show a pattern, you need other than a tourist visa even to do volunteer work.

robert k
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

I'm guessing dual Filipino US citizenship.

If he was dual citizen, I wonder why all the news accounts, including Filipino ones are just referring to him as American?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, robert k said:

If he was dual citizen

I don't think he was a dual either, but to answer your question...…………..HEADLINES!!! :whistling:

• Thanks 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

I was thinking that there must be millions of Asian guys out there named Lee who aren't Filipino.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Stan Lee?

Bruce Lee?

Edited by Tommy T.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Robert, I simply suggested Mr Lee could be dual citizen. I'm curious to know more about him but sadly we will likely never know the truth.

As Tommy suggested Bruce Lee. Lee is a common Chinese name 10% or more Filipinos are Chinese-Filipino. 

• Like 2