Still an Elder Bachelor's. Paradise? Or is it now a Myth?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
On 12/24/2019 at 4:02 PM, graham59 said:

I know what I see in my Mrs... but the lord only knows what she sees in me. lol  :89:

My Asawa.jpg

Very nice, Graham... She looks to definitely be a keeper!

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

I hope so... been together 8 years and married for 4 of them.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
On 12/24/2019 at 4:02 PM, graham59 said:

I know what I see in my Mrs... but the lord only knows what she sees in me. lol  :89:

My Asawa.jpg

A lovely lady Graham... definitely a keeper! Wishing much happiness 

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Thank you sir ! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 12/26/2019 at 10:58 PM, Marvin Boggs said:

I admit to having been curious at times whether its the white skin and 'money' (such as it is), or what we men may call 'genuine attraction

I put the following question to my wife:  "You are single and you know you want a foreigner for a husband.  3 American suitors approach you.  Each are the same age, with the same amount of money, with the same degree of handsomeness.  The only difference is that one looks similar to the white foreigners you find here (born and raised US and retired in the Philippines); another looks similar to the black foreigners you find here (born and raised US and retired in the Philippines); the third looks similar to the filipino men you find here (born and raised in the US to immigrant parents and retired in the Philipines);  Which do you choose.

I won't spoil it with the answer.  Guys who have an honest wife should ask the same question if they really want to know the answer.

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:shock_40_anim_gif: Sad to say but It's all about Money  NO? well I am afraid people are misguided, if it was not about money Filipinas would be Not be Looking for Older Foreigners and instead Look on an Older ( mature Filipino) :wink: and as with a Post or two ago, anyone that would consider a new Lady if all went wrong are to me, Not in a very strong Relationship and BTW I have never considered a Divorced man a Bachelor but Just Single And playing the Field as it seems the OP is :smile:

• Like 5

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Heeb said:

The Filipino with the black man’s penis and the white dudes sperm. They want it all.

No, they said to me. Filipinos penis too small, black mans penis too big and the white man's penis is just right. Not sure they meant porridge.

• Haha 4