Corona Virus

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Heeb said:

they must have Sunday off, and it’s a community pool area.

Maybe they boosted the amount of bleach treatment in the water? I would certainly hope so... but? Philippines...

• Like 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Maybe they boosted the amount of bleach treatment in the water? I would certainly hope so... but? Philippines...

We were told no swimming allowed, there seems to be a double standard, I see people walking and now them having a pool party in practical my front yard, and as soon as I leave my carport area I'm being told to go inside, I hear people playing billiards in the clubhouse at night, this is not coordination, one of the reasons as I mentioned in another thread I don't believe a lockdown will work.

Edited by Heeb
  • Sad 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Heeb said:

We were told no swimming allowed, there seems to be a double standard, I see people walking and now them having a pool party in practical my front yard, and as soon as I leave my carport area I'm being told to go inside, I hear people playing billiards in the clubhouse at night, this is not coordination, one of the reasons as I mentioned in another thread I don't believe a lockdown will work.

You are correct, I believe... It may not work after all. If that is the case, then you and me and many others here on this forum can perhaps only hope that our immune systems are strong and that we can outlast stupidity? L will back me up on this statement.

I guess that L and I may simply be very stupid? But we don't understand why so many others just don't get it - I mean the sense of it...the virus, how it spreads and its effect.

And then some members here or just guest readers might wonder why I drink so much Tanduay? It is my drug verses stupidity and stress!!!!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Heeb said:

I tried to take a photo on the sly because I didn't want any repercussions as a foreigner but they noticed me and made some remarks I couldn't understand, and then they cleared out, and now I've made enemies, unfortunately I didn't even get off a good shot. I think I'm more mad that I'm a resident and I can't use it but they allow some factory workers temporarily housed in the vacation villas to go in there.

Edited by Heeb
  • Sad 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Heeb said:

I tried to take a photo on the sly because I didn't want any repercussions as a foreigner but they noticed me and made some remarks I couldn't understand, and then they cleared out, and now I've made enemies, unfortunately I didn't even get off a good shot. I think I'm more mad that I'm a resident and I can't use it but they allow some factory workers temporarily housed in the vacation villas to go in there.

I hear you and understand your frustration. Obviously they realized what they were doing was wrong when they saw you trying to take photos... Just keep an eye on your six...but you should be okay. Next time, try to be a bit more discreet? Good luck to you!:shades:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I have several comments regarding that, but biting my tongue and will not. Use your imagination...

Go on Tom, spit it out! 😀

I really cannot believe anyone doesn't think we are better prepared to handle a pandemic now than we were 100/200/300 years or more ago.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Try reading this article I just found online if you don't want cheering up. It almost makes me want to just find a weapon, and shoot myself and be done with it!:

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/world/the-next-pandemic-is-already-coming-unless-humans-change-how-we-interact-with-wildlife-scientists-say/ar-BB12b8SD?li=BBr8zL6

Heeb
Posted
Posted

I was trying to be discreet actually, I was installing a gas cylinder in the carport and quickly snapped one with my left hand, that's why it came out blurry and pointed in the wrong direction, I didn't get a shot of the pool itself. BTW can someone tell me why my pics are always sideways when I upload?

On 4/5/2020 at 3:56 PM, Tommy T. said:

I hear you and understand your frustration. Obviously they realized what they were doing was wrong when they saw you trying to take photos... Just keep an eye on your six...but you should be okay. Next time, try to be a bit more discreet? Good luck to you!:shades:

pool 1.jpg

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I really cannot believe anyone doesn't think we are better prepared to handle a pandemic now than we were 100/200/300 years or more ago.

Only this much... Medically and technically, I believe we are prepared to deal with this... But mentally and socially and economically? I really think not. I don't want to go to far here because it will tend to get into politics and I don't want to go there.

Too many people do not take this seriously - especially the younger ones who tend to be immune or not as likely to become ill or die..

And I was wearing a mask when I spat that out!

• Like 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Try reading this article I just found online if you don't want cheering up. It almost makes me want to just find a weapon, and shoot myself and be done with it!:

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/world/the-next-pandemic-is-already-coming-unless-humans-change-how-we-interact-with-wildlife-scientists-say/ar-BB12b8SD?li=BBr8zL6

To the animals of the planet and possibly the planet itself we are the virus.

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic