US Approved Corvid Stimulus Package- Where's The Money

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, roddavis said:

I'm a die-hard Turbotax filer. Could not file 2018 could not e-file cuz program would fail with errors. 0 balance detected, cannot e-file, so I did't file.

Tried 2019 tax program this year failed again same problem. Went online free version and had same problem. Come to find out that the AGI has to have a figure other than 0. So on the free online said I had lottery winnings of $50. Now have an AGI greater than zero and was able to e-file online, but still nopay/refund. You cannot override to put in bank info, just fills with XXXX's for bank info.

That was going to be next question.  If you could see if your bank info was transmitted despite no refund due.

I assume my CPA has some very expensive high end software, so his might be a lot different.  I hope.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

That was going to be next question.  If you could see if your bank info was transmitted despite no refund due.

I assume my CPA has some very expensive high end software, so his might be a lot different.  I hope.

I'm so glad that I don't need a CPA. Don't you have to pay them a percentage? You high rollers are out of my league. :16:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm so glad that I don't need a CPA. Don't you have to pay them a percentage? You high rollers are out of my league. :16:

2020 will be my last tax year with him.  I only use him because of my rental house and I am selling it.  After that, I will be a Turbotax guy!

• Like 2

Joey G
Posted
Posted

Heads up... my Navy Federal Credit Union account is indicating a deposit for $1,200 from the IRS will be available 15 April!  

• Like 3

lonewolf69
Posted
Posted

we haven t got ours yet but wife says that some of her co works have

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I am in the same situation as OMW, just checked my bank account, no deposits yet.

intrepid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, earthdome said:

I am in the same situation as OMW, just checked my bank account, no deposits yet.

I would not begin to worry until after 15th.  I am not in your guys situation at all.  I file online using my Florida address and I have not received a deposit either.  What I read was that most should receive their deposits this week by the 15th.  Of couse there will be others to receive later but I feel the bulk will be deposited on the 15th., 16th for us living in the Philippines.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Joey G said:

Heads up... my Navy Federal Credit Union account is indicating a deposit for $1,200 from the IRS will be available 15 April!  

Same here..same credit union.:smile:

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

You guys are lucky. I get nothing because of the income caps. The only time the IRS is interested in me, is in the tax it wants me to pay.

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

Make sure you all check your account closely for the correct deposit amount.  You may get lucky like this guy.

Indiana man waiting for stimulus payment finds $8.2M in his bank account: report

https://www.foxnews.com/health/indiana-volunteer-firefighter-waiting-for-1700-stimulus-payment-sees-millions-in-his-bank-account

Edited by intrepid
  • Haha 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic