US Approved Corvid Stimulus Package- Where's The Money

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I had been reading for more than a week that most would receiver their deposits by April15th.  The latest article I read today says by end of April.

The Treasury Department announced Monday that they expect most Americans who are eligible for stimulus checks under the CARES Act to receive payment by the end of April.

Full Article;     https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-wont-be-getting-a-stimulus-check-from-coronavirus-bill

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, intrepid said:

The Treasury Department announced Monday that they expect most Americans who are eligible for stimulus checks under the CARES Act to receive payment by the end of April.

And today it was announced that every check will have a certain president's name printed on it - unprecedented!:whistling:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I have been checking my account several times a day and sometime within the past 4 hours my deposit has been credited to my account.  Correct amount for two adults and one child.  :6:

Tommy,  as for the certain presidents name on the check I cannot confirm due to direct deposit.  By the way, as far as I am concerned they can print any name on the checks they want and as many times as they want as and as many checks as they want, long as it gets deposited into my account.:hystery:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/13/2020 at 9:48 AM, intrepid said:

I would not begin to worry until after 15th.  I am not in your guys situation at all.  I file online using my Florida address and I have not received a deposit either.  What I read was that most should receive their deposits this week by the 15th.  Of couse there will be others to receive later but I feel the bulk will be deposited on the 15th., 16th for us living in the Philippines.

Did you get a refund in 2019 or 2018?  Do you get SS?

P.S.  You greedy bastard!  Getting yours first!  :hystery:

• Haha 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Did you get a refund in 2019 or 2018?  Do you get SS?

Sorry Don.  I did get a small refund both 2018 &  2019.  Still a youngin at 60 this Sept so no SS yet.  Keep checking, I'm sure the check is in the mail.  My cousin in VA said he and his girlfriend both got theirs Friday. 

PS:  My friend in Bohol with 3 kids advised he was deposited sometime this afternoon also.  Still working  online and no SS either.

Edited by intrepid

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The "Get My Payment"  button on IRS.com is now "working", I guess.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

I get this:

Screenshot (117).png

:sad:

• Hmm thinking 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I wonder if that is one of the blocked links since being outside the US?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, intrepid said:

I wonder if that is one of the blocked links since being outside the US?

You know what, I just rebooted my computer and forgot to turn my VPN back on.  I'll try.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

You know what, I just rebooted my computer and forgot to turn my VPN back on.  I'll try.

Still the same  :-(

• Sad 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic