Another 3 weeks staying safe

Jack D
Posted
Posted

I'm still waiting for my COVID-19 masks to arrive by post. It seems that even after 3 or 4 or 5 more weeks, people will be required to wear a mask in public, and there's none to be found in the stores... only online sites are making them available.

• Like 3

graham59
Posted
Posted

We're okay. 

My Mrs has made some out of our boy's old nappy/diaper liners.  :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, stevewool said:

Here in England we have just been told we should stay at home for another 3 weeks other then shopping and keeping fit with in reason, to tell the truth I would be happy to stay in longer as long as they can get this virus under control, plus if they say it’s safe to venture out after so many weeks I will leave it a little longer just in case.

I'm with you, brother!:thumbsup:

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

No stock sir. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, stevewool said:

Here in England we have just been told we should stay at home for another 3 weeks

Here in Canada we are constantly being told we must stay home except for essential trips like groceries and pharmacy.  Somehow people have twisted it to mean that trips to the garden center are essential as working in the garden is a big thing during lockdown.

The garden center only allowed a certain number of people in at one time.  Once we got in, it was quite pleasant.  But the traffic line up was 1 and a half hours (no joke) to get in to shop.  I was reminded of rides in Disneyland.  But everyone was in their cars while waiting so people were not crowding together.

And the good news for some is the golf course is opening again this weekend.  They decided that they could arrange it so the golfers never came closer than 2 meters apart so it is said to be safe.

So its not all hell and horrors over here.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack D said:

I'm still waiting for my COVID-19 masks to arrive by post. It seems that even after 3 or 4 or 5 more weeks, people will be required to wear a mask in public, and there's none to be found in the stores... only online sites are making them available.

I have a few boxes of masks , I brought a few box’s when I was doing the house up here in England , the sort you wear when sanding down wood, not bothered what I look like when walking outside but I am ready for any diy work cash in hand jobs :whistling:

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I can do another month or so. But can the economy? Might see a bigger collapse than The Great Depression. 

50 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I have a few boxes of masks , I brought a few box’s when I was doing the house up here in England , the sort you wear when sanding down wood, not bothered what I look like when walking outside but I am ready for any diy work cash in hand jobs :whistling:

Pervert.:hystery:

• Haha 5

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic