Another 3 weeks staying safe

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I am pissed... L sent sent me a really funny video and I am unable to share it here.

It shows this middle-aged guy - sort of heavy and definitely NOT sexy. And he is looking over the fence at the very sexy young woman next door.. She is hanging up here clean white panties and they are labeled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... etc. Then the guy looks back at his underwear the wife hung up - and it's labeled January, February, March.... Maybe it's just me, but it really struck my funny bone and made me laugh... Maybe  you would just need to see it, but I cannot copy it into this forum, for some reason...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I am pissed.

:wink: Then I guess this is the Reason EH?

5 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I cannot copy it into this forum, for some reason...

:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

I knew the pack a day habit would come in handy one day:biggrin::

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/coronavirus-drug-news-france-testing-if-nicotine-prevents-coronavirus-from-attaching-to-cells-2217313

The findings come after researchers at a top Paris hospital examined 343 coronavirus patients along with 139 people infected with the illness with milder symptoms.

They found that a low number of them smoked, compared to smoking rates of around 35 percent in France's general population.

"Among these patients, only five percent were smokers," said Zahir Amoura, the study's co-author and a professor of internal medicine.

• Like 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

Absolutely agree. This ain't going away just because we wish it would. :no:

I wished for a BMX bike when I was a kid, I wished and wished, and Christmas day I got a bike, yay, pulled the wrappings off and it was a racer. I wrecked it on a BMX track.

So yes, wishful thinking only goes so far.

• Sad 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I am pissed... L sent sent me a really funny video and I am unable to share it here.

It shows this middle-aged guy - sort of heavy and definitely NOT sexy. And he is looking over the fence at the very sexy young woman next door.. She is hanging up here clean white panties and they are labeled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... etc. Then the guy looks back at his underwear the wife hung up - and it's labeled January, February, March.... Maybe it's just me, but it really struck my funny bone and made me laugh... Maybe  you would just need to see it, but I cannot copy it into this forum, for some reason...

It depends what the video is and where its from. Copy and paste is not the way to embed a video.

• Thanks 1

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

You could always download it to your computer or phone, then upload to your YouTube, then post the link to the YouTube vid here.  :smile:

For downloading facebook videos, I use FBDOWN.net  . Free,  simple, and works well.  

Edited by graham59
  • Thanks 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

The garden continues to provide us with vitamins and minerals:

Dessert fruit this evening... (the yellow fruit is sliced Cashew fruit).

Our garden fruits..jpg

• Love it 2

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I knew the pack a day habit would come in handy one day:biggrin::

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/coronavirus-drug-news-france-testing-if-nicotine-prevents-coronavirus-from-attaching-to-cells-2217313

The findings come after researchers at a top Paris hospital examined 343 coronavirus patients along with 139 people infected with the illness with milder symptoms.

They found that a low number of them smoked, compared to smoking rates of around 35 percent in France's general population.

"Among these patients, only five percent were smokers," said Zahir Amoura, the study's co-author and a professor of internal medicine.

Smoking also seems to protect against Ulcerative Colitis too - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2014383/

Don't you feel good, smoking is healthy and cool again :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AusExpat said:

Don't you feel good, smoking is healthy and cool again :tiphat:

Started smoking when I was 13. Whatever I could get. Got hooked right away. It was cool man. 2 packs plus every day now. I must be one of the lucky ones. I'll be 68 this coming Dec. Still beat my 14 year old son playing horse on basketball. Maybe the virus will come and get me for being so arrogant.:unsure:

• Hmm thinking 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted

Well CHOW KING just dropped off 1 kg of chicken to each house in the neighbourhood!

Brilliant, I wasn't a big fan of their food but I am going to have to add them to my list of places to eat and find something I like after the lockdown finishes.

• Like 1
  • Love it 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic