12 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Huffing Lysol is the new teenage thing.:Count_Sheep:

But is it cheaper than rugy?

• Sad 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
On 4/25/2020 at 7:06 AM, AusExpat said:

Another new therapy being worked on by Cedars-Sinai Hospital & AUTU Bioscience - specific bands of UVA light that penetrates the skin to kill virii and germs while not affecting the human cells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHQbKe9TtI

The good thing is that many of these 'new' therapies will likely have far ranging applications beyond the current CV panic.

WTAF! Youtube removed this video for violating Youtube community guidelines - it's a video from a very well respected medical institution, this is rteally really bad.

This is F!#%$

Twitter has now deleted the medical companies account too.

Google, Twitter and Facebook acting politically welcome to the Ministery Of Truth - room 101 is ready Mr Smith.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, AusExpat said:

Found an article on Ozone therapy - https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epidemiology-jide-6-113.php?jid=jide

Also references Hydrogen Peroxide and UV light therapy to cleanse the blood - Hmmmm..... Isn't that what President mentioned the other day that has everyone in the media in hysterics now?

So we have the cures and we obviously know the cures from 1918, what the heck is going on, why haven't these been tested initially as a first defence????

The authors of the study have an answer to your "what the heck  question" near the end of the article.  I am not saying the statement is true or false, just offering it up as food for thought.  Earlier in the article they say Ozone is a natural substance so there can be no patent.

<snip>Ozone's challenge is that it does not bring profit to justify private research to advance it towards regulatory agency "approval", a process requiring tens of millions of USD. Hence, few in the medical field are aware of it, and fewer will consider "unapproved" therapy even to save lives [40]. It suffers from the "tomato effect" [41], because many of its achievements are regarded as impossible to believe. Virtually all use is in private offices, where most practitioners have no access to an institutional review board, now a requirement to gain acceptance of research for publication. Hence, advancement of ozone therapy into mainstream medicine languishes, and most patients, with no alternatives to conventional therapies, suffer.<end snip>

Edited by Mike J
  • Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, AusExpat said:

This is F!#%$

Twitter has now deleted the medical companies account too.

Google, Twitter and Facebook acting politically welcome to the Ministery Of Truth - room 101 is ready Mr Smith.

Interesting that the big names are keen to delete spurious claims.  I wonder if they will start promoting the truth.  Here is a very interesting video I watched just to show how easy it is to manipulate certain members of the public. It is in line with the thread but shows things from a different angle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXdWWiF0oU&fbclid=IwAR1svBf5jXmLe68_RS773dp4fcFAxosIV-7D5o33gr1KuNA3WAMImSfcZl0

• Like 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Interesting that the big names are keen to delete spurious claims.  I wonder if they will start promoting the truth.  Here is a very interesting video I watched just to show how easy it is to manipulate certain members of the public. It is in line with the thread but shows things from a different angle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXdWWiF0oU&fbclid=IwAR1svBf5jXmLe68_RS773dp4fcFAxosIV-7D5o33gr1KuNA3WAMImSfcZl0

Wow, just wow. In my mind that is criminal. Editing out whole sections of the scientific presentation to make it look like an elected President is making up shit as he goes along.

I do think everyone should watch this video you linked, it explains the widely disaraging views from watching the "same" pressers.

I don't think a legitimate pharmaceutical company partnered with one of the best known hospitals in the USA doing clinical trials is spurious though.

Edited by AusExpat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, AusExpat said:

Wow, just wow. In my mind that is criminal. Editing out whole sections of the scientific presentation to make it look like an elected President is making up shit as he goes along.

I do think everyone should watch this video you linked, it explains the widely disaraging views from watching the "same" pressers.

I don't think a legitimate pharmaceutical company partnered with one of the best known hospitals in the USA doing clinical trials is spurious though.

It was on LiveLeak 2 days ago. Don't know if it's been removed, but sad to see the leader of the free world grasping at straws. Don't know if anyone here likes Bill Maher or not but if you do, download his latest Real Time with Bill Maher TV program. He had some kind of doctor on who really explained the situation that we are in very clearly and sensibly. Even better than TT's cut and paste observations.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Even better than TT's cut and paste observations.

AK.... you are picking on me again!!! Shame on you!!!:Mad:

• Haha 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

It was on LiveLeak 2 days ago. Don't know if it's been removed, but sad to see the leader of the free world grasping at straws. Don't know if anyone here likes Bill Maher or not but if you do, download his latest Real Time with Bill Maher TV program. He had some kind of doctor on who really explained the situation that we are in very clearly and sensibly. Even better than TT's cut and paste observations.:biggrin:

I watched it and agree, here's the interview

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

IWe can scratch off ingesting methanol as a cure. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/iran-700-dead-drinking-alcohol-cure-coronavirus-200427163529629.html

More than 700 people have died in Iran after ingesting toxic methanol, erroneously thinking it can cure the new coronavirus. 

The national coroner's authority said that alcohol poisoning killed 728 Iranians between February 20 and April 7. Last year there were only 66 deaths from alcohol poisoning, according to the report.

Iranian health ministry spokesman, Kianoush Jahanpour, said 5,011 people had been poisoned from methanol alcohol, adding that some 90 people have lost their eyesight or are suffering eye damage from the alcohol poisoning.

Hossein Hassanian, a health ministry adviser, said the final tally of people who lost their eyesight could be much higher.

Iran is facing the worst coronavirus outbreak in the Middle East with 5,806 deaths and more than 91,000 confirmed cases.

Methanol cannot be smelled or tasted in drinks. It causes delayed organ and brain damage. Symptoms include chest pain, nausea, hyperventilation, blindness and even coma.

On Thursday, US President Donald President raised the possibility of injecting disinfectant into patients, causing an international uproar with manufacturers, doctors and government agencies rushing out warnings against consuming disinfectants like bleach.

In Iran, the government mandates that manufacturers of toxic methanol add an artificial colour to their products so the public can tell it apart from ethanol, the kind of alcohol that can be used in cleaning wounds.

• Sad 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Darwin certainly had it right.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic