Seniors Stay at Home

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, graham59 said:

Well yesterday we went out swimming. No masks, but life jackets were worn by the non-swimmers. :thumbsup:

Looks like Pampanga?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, jimeve said:

. In Resolution No. 43, it remains that youths aged 21 years old and below, seniors 60 years old and above, can't go out subject to exception of necessities and to work," said Roque in Filipino.

I suppose  eating is a necessity too.

From reading the rules Jim the old gentleman has every right to go to his JOB as a fish vendor which it says in Scott's OP. Working in public markets, grocery stores ETC is permitted for over 60's. So to me he is OK by the rules on page 5, section D,  https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/downloads/2020/05may/20200515-omnibus-guidelines-on-the-implementation-of-community-quarantine-in-the-philippines.pdf

Food is considered essential goods and services. 

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Looks like Pampanga?

No... bit further north...Pangasinan. :thumbsup:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I was going into Unitop today and the cute security lady asked how old I was. I told her I was 56, then I asked her old she was, and told her to be careful - my wife was right behind me.  That overtaxed her English so she asked my wife how old I was ha ha.  It seems the under 20/over 60 is back in force, even in MGCQ. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I was going into Unitop today and the cute security lady asked how old I was. I told her I was 56, then I asked her old she was, and told her to be careful - my wife was right behind me.  That overtaxed her English so she asked my wife how old I was ha ha.  It seems the under 20/over 60 is back in force, even in MGCQ. 

Under 21.

That makes a big difference to those such as my 20 year-old niece...stranded in Batangas Province.

Freebie
Posted
Posted

fortunately here in makati never been asked.. im a few years over 60 but no one has thought to stop or even question me anywhere.... and i go out walking for an hour or two every day. Seems like sanity here compared to some of the stories I read about gestapo like barangay leader acting with power and impunity.

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted

They  never ask my age for some reason, I just show them my pass and they let me in after the complimentary hand sanitize and temperature test.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, jimeve said:

They  never ask my age for some reason

Perhaps that angry crazy man look on your face that you only use when going out works for you :mocking:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Well I'm certainly starting to look more like this every day...in the absence of a haircut:  :laugh:

720.jpg

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jimeve said:

They  never ask my age for some reason, I just show them my pass and they let me in after the complimentary hand sanitize and temperature test.

No more passes here.  I am glad for that

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic