Just Stop Oil!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I would be there to help drag these clueless lemmings off of the road.  These people are completely brainwashed and need to be jailed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Do you think that many of those lemmings are mentally ill?

Agree, they are brainwashed and in some sort of twisted herd mentality. 

• Like 3

Lee
Posted
Posted

Here is another Just Stop Oil protestor at the 2023 Snooker Championship last April.

0_Cazoo-World-Snooker-Championship-2023-Day-3-The-Crucible.webp

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Id have an opposing banner near them.. Just Stop Prats....

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

The other day in the UK  someone had followed these folk and a few of these protesters put the banners into a nice big 4x4 and then the 4 of them got in and drove away , so much for saving the planet .

These folk would have more support if they was standing outside government buildings or on the roadside with there banners , but they are getting the news they want by doing this to ordinary folk going about there business.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Not the same, but if was rich enough to own that yacht, my security would not let anyone get that close!

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

The Porsche museum turned off the power and the workers went home when some protesters glued themselves to exhibits, leaving them there all night. lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lee said:

Here is another Just Stop Oil protestor at the 2023 Snooker Championship last April.

0_Cazoo-World-Snooker-Championship-2023-Day-3-The-Crucible.webp

Looks like a poorly done fake to me.

Many of these protesters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. But your grandchildren will disown you if you behave as if climate change is a hoax.

I live in fear of the time when coral reefs in the Philippines start to bleach due to global warming. Snorkeling is half the reason I want to live there.

Edited by Guy F.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Looks like a poorly done fake to me.

Many of these protesters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Like you said, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Excerpt: 

This is the moment a Just Stop Oil protester disrupted his own graduation by setting off a fire extinguisher loaded with organ paint.

Footage shared on Twitter showed staff rushing to stop Edred Whittingham as he prepared to spray the forecourt outside the building where his fellow University of Exeter students had gathered.

Still wearing his graduation robe and hat with tassel sash, the 25-year-old shouted ‘Just Stop Oil’ as he was arrested.

Moments earlier, he was filmed on stage to receive his BA in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics.

Excerpt: 

In April, Whittingham disrupted a World Snooker Championship match, throwing orange powder over the table.  Wearing a ‘Just Stop Oil’ top, he climbed on the table during the game between Robert Milkins and Joe Perry at the Crucible Theatre.

Entire article:

https://metro.co.uk/2023/07/18/just-stop-oil-protester-who-disrupted-snooker-championship-ruins-own-graduation-19144896/?ico=trending-module_author_gergana-krasteva_item-1

5 hours ago, Guy F. said:

But your grandchildren will disown you if you behave as if climate change is a hoax.

I guess that would depend on how they were raised and educated.

Possum
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I live in fear of the time when coral reefs in the Philippines start to bleach due to global warming. Snorkeling is half the reason I want to live there.

Sadly they have already started to bleach, another word for die. Global warming certainly is a cause but another cause is the lack of enforcement of over fishing, pollution and using explosives to fish with. Coral is a living thing and needs food to grow. Sadly, I have little hope for the future of coral reefs and sea life in the Philippines, As in everything concerning the Philippines, the laws might be good but the enforcement is nonexistent due to corruption.