Being a Father Later In Life

RBM
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Is it the craft beer? :laugh: The women in the West have become terrible / terribly fat, it's why we're all here, and why we all find wives (or "wives") here. 

Suggest take off your dark glasses and open eyes. From my not inconsiderable experience here, there are equally as many  fat woman as in the west. Just enter a mall, open eyes.

Stop at a private school, open eyes, if what one sees is as i suspect an indication of the future we will be living in the land of the fatties.........

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, RBM said:

there are equally as many  fat woman as in the west

I'd argue that the fatties aren't with expats though because they know better.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I'd argue that the fatties aren't with expats though because they know better.

Agree, at least in the beginning, know a few couple whom married, or are living with a cutie......a few years later and........One whom my partner is very close to is developing serious health issues due to excessive sugar intake.....if one saw a picture of her a couple of years ago and recent its head shaking to extreme.....How could this happen....Gluttony comes to mind.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
Just now, RBM said:

Agree, at least in the beginning, know a few couple whom married, or are living with a cutie......a few years later and........One whom my partner is very close to is developing serious health issues due to excessive sugar intake.....if one saw a picture of her a couple of years ago and recent its head shaking to extreme.....How could this happen....Gluttony comes to mind.

Rule #1: Your girl will morph into her mother, so be wary of fat moms.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I started a new topic on Western vs Filipina partners. Please return to topic Children older father.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sea Turtle
Posted
Posted

The life with your wife is different if having a small baby.  Decide if it will be better or worse with your wife.  The baby will be happy if you and wife are happy.

Perhaps having a great dad for some years is better than a crappy one for a long time.  Who know,  you might be 85 and still ok. 

I assume you can get all the domestic help you want and likely can arrange to get more money from the system than is cost for the child.

What if anything do you do now that you could not if a baby is in the team?

• 2 weeks later...
The Carabao Whisperer
Posted
Posted

genetic risks to the child can increase with parental age and abortion is illegal (swift carabao kick instead),

i know you are aware that 28 year woman may think it is now or never lets not cloud our judgement with that and look at all factors, objectively.

for example  i had many in-laws that are scum i wouldn't bring a baby in that family if i was old. 

• Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, The Carabao Whisperer said:

genetic risks to the child can increase with parental age and abortion is illegal (swift carabao kick instead),

i know you are aware that 28 year woman may think it is now or never lets not cloud our judgement with that and look at all factors, objectively.

for example  i had many in-laws that are scum i wouldn't bring a baby in that family if i was old. 

You make a valid point about what type of family you will be leaving your child with. Your partner may be fantastic but when you're not around I feel for some wives.

• Like 2