Filipina vs Western woman.....

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Western women often are toxic conflicted entitled delusional selfish obese and worse.

Filipinas often are the opposite. 

This is most like the reason we are on this forum.

I'm not sure I'd go along with either argument. 

• Like 4

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Western women often are toxic conflicted entitled delusional selfish obese and worse.

I think only Western women or 'male feminists' wouldn't be able to accept that reality.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm not sure I'd go along with either argument. 

I just tossed that out to start "stuff". Do feel free to share your thoughts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lee
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

I would say that Western men "often are toxic conflicted entitled delusional selfish obese and worse".

Filipinas are often just as bad as the men.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Old55 said:

Not to sure about this , but certainly there are different races that do match what you are saying 

• Like 1

Joey G
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Old55 said:

Hahaha.... my grandmother, mother, sisters, and my daughters are not.

Other than some cultural differences.... they are the same. Thats my experience after 45+ years... you have more experience, I'm all ears LOLOL

Maybe (??)... certainly not me.  I'm sure most are on because they are with a Filipina... but not for the reasons cited... ya gotta have a better reason than those. 

• Like 3

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

There's not really a lot of difference, other than this:

Filipinas are insanely jealous. This includes the bar girls. You had best not flirt with more than one in any given establishment because the knives might come out.

The flip side of that is if you get a good one, she will be insanely loyal.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 3

baronapart
Posted
Posted

My first wife (American) was lovely, thin, athletic, a great mother, loyal and treated me great. I could be an ass when I was younger. I earned my divorce.

• Like 5

Hestecrefter
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, baronapart said:

My first wife (American) was lovely, thin, athletic, a great mother, loyal and treated me great. I could be an ass when I was younger. I earned my divorce.

I can relate to that.

I married my high school sweetheart.  Married too soon.  I was 21, she was 19.  I was too young to know what would make a good partner for me.  Over time, my tastes changed.  By the time we married, I was not particularly attracted to her in the sense of having "chemistry", but I stuck with the marriage plan because of her many good qualities, and those never changed.  We never had kids.

Early on we became much more roommates than lovers.  But, very compatible roommates.  We had congruent views on almost everything, including issues like finances.  We both became well-paid professionals and lived very well.  We enjoyed some good times, had no shortage of money to spend, owned a beautiful home and vacation property, bought bottles of wine at $100 a pop and cellared them. So, I thought, well, you can't have it all, so I'll be content with what I have...an excellent roommate and what many would see as an enviable lifestyle.  

I was not able to maintain the contentment (to the extent that it was real) forever.  I had an opportunity to hook up with a young, very attractive (at least to me), Filipina.  It was amazing; exhilarating.  I thought I'd let it go before long and let it lapse into history and become a happy memory.  Of course, the wife found out.  So, the option of just letting it lapse, undiscovered, was no longer an option.  We separated.  She was willing to patch things up.  I demurred for 2 reasons: (i) I knew I would always feel like a rat; (ii) the discovery and separation made it much easier to stick with my exciting new Filipina.  

To this day, I deeply regret the hurt inflicted on my wife - wholly undeserved.  However, from what I know (mainly through my sister who keeps in touch with my ex), she long ago settled into a new marriage and is very happy with her new man and life.  I sure hope so. Thus, in the end, I think we both emerged better off, but the transition was painful, particularly for her.  I have not enjoyed the same stability in the years since, but the instability has brought joy and adventure with more than one Filipina.  No regrets at all on that score.

Like some others, I am not here because I find manifold faults with western women that are absent in Filipinas. I just find Filipinas very attractive, but not the whole lot.  A particular drawing card for me is that, by western standards, I am physically defective.  Only 5'6" tall on a good day.  At that height and 135 lb. I can stand tall and like a man beside my 4'11 85-pound Filipina wife.  Where, today, would I find a western woman over age 7 meeting that description?

And, if I must, I'll confess to not being hung like a mule, a characteristic expected of all white guys (and maybe true for all I know).  While I am sure there are some diminutive Filipinas who crave a monster schlong, my Filipina wife, before she knew what I was packing, cautioned me that her one experience with a western guy left her sore and not wanting to repeat the performance.  She wanted some assurance in that regard.  With her, I never have to worry about being castigated for having a small organ and I don't find myself compelled to retort that I have never played in a cathedral before.  

If the next preceding paragraph is found by the moderators to be unwholesome, unwelcome, demonstrating a lack of proper decorum, offensive or just plain un-American, I'll not protest censorship.  

• Like 4